Reviews for Hold on to Hope
selfish4more chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
great job and when did ravid become gay,pleas make a seqeul and i really want to know what happen's next.
elisefey chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
Hm. I keep feeling like I'm not saying anything useful in my reviews for this story and your note about constructive criticism at the end of this chapter makes me feel all the more frustrated that I'm not writing bigger reviews. Got any tips on the kind of feedback that YOU would feel is constructive?
elisefey chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
Wow. She totally just went for it there!
Arie chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Great story a little at some of the goverment interogations but otherwise i really liked it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
kingrankar76 chapter 12 . 3/5/2008
OMG! I love all your stories but your grammar needs some polishing. Why don't you get a beta reader. Anyways, you have awesome ideas and that's what matters.
A Mind Filled With Laughter chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
ah! fan-freaking-tastic! no joke.
Hoodwynk chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
Um, nice, concise chapter.
Hoodwynk chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
Very nice job. The dialect is a bit unrealistic, but that is very hard and you got the point across anyways. That comes with time. Um, she made up with her Dad very well and reasonably. Nice job on everything.
Hoodwynk chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
The entire college/bad guy/grandfathers thing was rushed and jumbled. Very nice drama with Madeline/Lisa. As usual, nice plot.
Hoodwynk chapter 9 . 1/9/2008
I liked this one a lot. Hope was still Hope, but was very human. I liked how Matt fell for her, but not cartoonishly so. Realistic.
Hoodwynk chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
The whole kidnap scene was rushed and I kind of missed the relevance to the plot. Hope is a compassionate sweetheart. That was spy/warrior stuff. Characters should be well-rounded though, so I may be totally off base.

Still, good job keeping track of all of your charies/plot details. At the very least it introduced Matt. Good Chapter.
Hoodwynk chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Hope is turning into supergirl. She is brilliant, beloved, intuitive, victorious against lukemia, and beautiful. She is definately a very interesting charie, but doesn't seem to have any prominent things that aren't 'great' about her. Maybe this is jealousy talking, bc everyone wants to be a Hope.
Hoodwynk chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Her controling father didn't comment on that speech or try to reel her back in. Some guys, not all, might have a problem absorbing a dent in their pride like that. All in all, a good chapter. Nice foreshadow/setup for the gay couple.
Hoodwynk chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Cute. And I am very glad that you could turn away form the whole forbidden romance thing(Ravid and Hope). It is always a classic, but is not the only option.
elisefey chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Yay! Happy that Ravid kissed her. Though I would have been just as happy if it was Gideon. I like Gideon. I'm just surprised there weren't more sensory details to the kiss since it was her first! Anyway... I think the questions she asked herself at the end of the chapter were insightful to the character.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »