Reviews for Hold on to Hope
elisefey chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Holy crap! I did not see the burnt down school plot twist coming. That's awesome, I love it.

You're right, this is really fast-paced. However, despite your warning at the end of the first chapter, so far I don't think this is nearly as rushed as your other story I read. You're not skipping necessary details and the whole thing feels more fleshed out.

Anyway, her dad really seems to love her even though he's overprotective.
elisefey chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
[In fact, I was more like my crazy intelligent Grandpa Joe Milligan on my mother’s side who is still under investigation for doing some deals with some pretty rotten people.] - LOL! Nice.

The narrative voice for this story is very quirky cute. A lot of fun! I like the double life feeling; one where she's obedient and one where she says what she thinks.
Hoodwynk chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I liked the switch to Ravid's POV. Madeline throwing coffee all over Hope when she was with her family seems a bit physcho. Like a crazy diva drama queen- Regina, in Mean Girls. I might be way off.
Hoodwynk chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Very cute. I like how you included the horrid domestic activity of shopping. It was considerate to the mundane activities that often compose the great majority of our time.
Hoodwynk chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
I don't know if you realize it, but your writing has improved substantially since your first ones. You still rushed on the arrest of Deidre's step-dad, but that's pretty petty. Good job
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Yay! No complaints. You have this one together pretty well. intimidating- in case you want to use it in school
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
OMG. you suck. how can u end it like this, how? What about Matt, huh? i was starting to like him! *huffs* there damn well better be a sequel!

Lots of luv,

Lj
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
WOW! Hold up! THAT was unexpected. No offence but a chapter or two of explanations or at least lead-ups would have helped. ;)

ps. lol didnt review ur other chapters as i was too absorbed reading them to bother
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
lol getting interesting arent we? i have one complaint though before i move on to chapter 3 although i know its pontless as u've already finished this story. DuDE! Your chapters are too short!
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Lo0ol u have me hooked. I seriously like the idea of this story.. but can u do that? Go to two different schools for different classes? Cheer's personality sounds interesting. hehe ok on to chapter two!

ps. i think u said on ur profile u review ppl who review u, i'll tell u now dont bother with me. i have one chapter up, which isnt the real start of the story. lol i'll be putting up the prologue up in a few days though. Feel free to review then :P
Reiden Lightman chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Well, this just got a whole buttload more interesting. Also, that twist about Mav being gay, and Ravid only possibly being gay, that is all confusing, and just keeps me guessing. Well, you have a put in another great reason for the title here in this chapter. It has been a pleasure reading this story.
Reiden Lightman chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
How many spaces are you putting after periods? Just wondering. And yes, I have been wondering if Ravid is Gay or not.
Reiden Lightman chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
I with someone would have told me POV MEANS POINT OF VIEW.
Reiden Lightman chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Wow. chapter 4 had a sudden change in the point of view. There was no warning, which would have been nice. So let me get this straight, Ravid is LIKE family but IS NOT family. Cool, I get it now.

However, I like that the Kiss was sudden. Just right out of the blue. I don't hate predictability, it is just that, I like unpredictability better.
Reiden Lightman chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Hey, this was great to far, chapters 1 and 2. I will get to the rest. It got very interesting once Singer burned down over night. Anyway, nice move with the Barbie doll remark, hilarious. Your stories rock.

Ps. I noticed you like using the word Remarked. I think you should tone it down a bit, it gets just a bit annoying, but still a good story.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »