Reviews for Andy, You're a Star
LateNightTurtle chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
The last time I read this was about.. maybe two years ago? Oh my goodness. I just forgot how much I love this one-shot. First of all, The Killers are a great band. Second of all, this song is great, but your one-shot of it just made it feel more.. real, I guess you could say. Ahh, I'm acting like a 10-year-old Justin Bieber fan with this story. It's just so amazing! :D Great job!
allancaldera chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It was so sweet I thought they would have stay was really touch I feel like good it touch me all the way through into my heart.
Whansbee chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Beautiful.
NoNameNeeded chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Starting to cry, then laughing to cover it up, then breaking into part hysterics, but in a really calm way. Then wishing things didn't effect me, then thinking I should have reviewed when you favourite'd it in the first place, which in fact wasn't me first read, then realising I might have not.

Brilliant, short though. Enough and too little. Because everything was said but I still want more. And wishing I could write like this, which I can't and never will if I ever decided to try get anything done. Best piece I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I love that song so much and this story just matched it perfectly, sad but beautiful.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
bravo! what a touching story!
Creeping Collarbones chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was fanastic! Amazing.
Uncle Rupert chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
lovely piece, works well with the favourite albums of the killers. nice work ;)
Piperi chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
The story was quite lovely. You've managed to encapsulate what authors usually take several tens of thousands of words to express, but you've kept this one simple and occasionally sweet and emotive, and you pulled off an emotional response from me as things turn out the way they do.

Bravo. I really liked it.
I.Wannabe.Classy chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I like how everything played out, and how you wrote the story with the character's personality so well.

Here's a question though, does the main character suffer from autism, anti-social disorders, etc?

It just came to mind..
StangenBaer chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
hey! I really like this story! The thing that pulled me towards it was the title, because the song, 'Andy, you're a star' by The Killers is one of my favourites! Hmm, I wrote a short poem/ song about the song, but it's about a whore, so, lol... I was just wondering (maybe I'm just being a bit dumb), but is the song actually about guy/guy? Or just a friendship? Love, Stangy ~
Arewehuman chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow i love this story it was so sad,Plus Andy,Your a star happens to br my favorite song ever lol
Precocious Mushroom chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
It's probably a little late for reviewing, but I just had to. first of all, I LOVE THAT SONG
pinna chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Painfully beautiful. I wish there were more! I'm reading and loving all of your stuff. Keep up the amazing work!
I Could Delete You chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I like this. I actually started a story about this song. It was meant to be a one-shot, but I was 20 words into it and less than a fourth of the way through, so I just posted it. Sorry, rambling. I like yours. It's happier than mine. Mine is sad and angsty. Okay, I'm really sorry that I'm talking about mine, i's really late at night where I am. I get hyper. ANYWAY, I love this song. Dearly. It's sad and sweet, maybe a little creepy. I love it. If you like this, you probably like Jenny Was a Friend of Mine. I have a minor Killers obsession. Sorry. What's not to love, though?

H's and K's,