Reviews for Sweet Little Lies
nonaccount chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
Well, even though it was a short chapter at least the whole Victoria mess got cleared up. Cleared up and cleaned up without any collateral damage, well James deserved it, or ugliness. Back to Toby now?
Enigmatic Night chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
Hey!

Oh man, that really cracked me up. At some points I wanted to jump in ans strangle Jack, that girl is crazy... but weirdly endearing.

Haha, Toby! Love him! Awesome!

Will's a douche! Aimee's strange scary at times, and aw Vic's a les!

Goshness (yes I used that word) Jack's gotta get some sense knocked into her.

Anyhoo, liked it and hope you update soon!
crossed Ts chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
ah! i loved how random it was. like Jack's reaction was so. 'oh..la dee dah'. like it was normal that vic would kiss her. and Vic. i liked her a whole lot more in this chapter. she did not seem as stereotypical as i had formed her to be in my head.

the part i like the best is when Jack says, '...but she does share my love for me, which you know, is cool'. it cracked me up. i can't explain why, but it did.

ok. but now that Jack's realised she wasn't meant for Vic...or other girls for that matter...will be be seeing more crazy antics in regards to Toby? *big bambi eyes*

ta!
CrossMyHeart chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
ha ha ha ha ha! i love it! u[pdate update update!

and add more Toby. PLEASE?

XxCrossMyHeartxX
GrannyP chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
OMG! Kissy with Vicki! I had forgotten all about that! Whoo! I thought it was hilarious when they were like, "Anything?" "No, nothing." It's kind of a relief, actually, because now Jack (maybe) will be able to get over Vicki and get on with Toby. Maybe. But it's Jack, so it's not likely to be that easy.

Now the big question is this: did Jack succeed in ruining Will? We shall soon see!
Jay827 chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
well at least she's not lesbian with Vic! i love her. Vic not Jack (she's so dense at times.) but a slight filler but funny. haha.

update when possible.
DirtyLiar chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
ok i like the story and it is very entertaining and all, but DUDE jack's stupidity is almost suffocating, i mean how can she not understand that toby likes her even after he practically yells it at her. i have never seen someone like jack, sorry but its not very realistic
Twist Their Emotions chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
I love it! Your characters are great and Jack entertains me. A lot. :)
Sara Frisch chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
Your story makes my life. This chapter is - if I had a word that combined adorable, funny, and witty, I would use it here.

I miss Toby.
CassandraRose526 chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
You know that new song by Kate Perry: I kissed a Girl, that regrettably has a good beat, ergo, it's always gets stuck in your brain? Yeah . . . it was that cherry chapstick.

jammi chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
LMAO, Jack is truly something else. Love her.

"Well, Vic doesn’t either, but she does share my love for me, which you know, is cool."

LOL

Even Vic knows more about her crush on Toby than she does. And she acknowledges that he wants to jump her but doesn't seem to see past that, lol, she's so naive sometimes.

But great chapter, LOL at her for giving the kiss a do over since she was stunned, hahah.
CassandraRose526 chapter 18 . 6/19/2008
0-0

All I gotta say is that's it's been GREAT reading this and update soon!

CassandraRose526 chapter 16 . 6/19/2008
I'm reviewing chapter eighteen on seventeen's box, which says sixteen because I didn't review the last chapter and am too lazy to scroll down to the bottom.

Pi/Pie is par of my catch phrase, which is. 'like pie.' And then if it doesn't make sense, because it was a neg comment and pie is so delicious, I add: the 3.14 kind. Because REALLY, who likes circles?

And I'm glad that Toby is bringing up the drunken confession. Psh! How can she NOT like him?

CassandraRose526 chapter 15 . 6/19/2008
THREE YEARS! Yea . . . my head . . . not just a hatrack. I can add. One plus One equals two. Or so I learned.

Toby's pretty straight-forward, which I like. Games are a waste of time and can lead to somebody getting hurt. Or something.

CassandraRose526 chapter 14 . 6/19/2008
Baileys. . . m . . . creamy. I've yet to discover the humor of Ole Gregg, but it's quite funny to repeat. Sometimes.

Cassan