Reviews for Sweet Little Lies
Dwindling Fire chapter 24 . 11/19/2009
omg LMFAO i
ghurl00 chapter 25 . 10/9/2009
quirky character! love it! enjoyed reading this!:D well done.:D
slee5133 chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
love love love the story! jack is frikin hilarious and toby is so gorgeous. didn't like the epilogue though. confused the hell out of me... sequel? and lol i only just figured out that the football you were talking about wasnt american football. i was like spherical? really? i'm a tad slow. but great job!
A. Watts chapter 25 . 9/2/2009
This is a great story!
Night's-Freedom chapter 25 . 8/16/2009
HEY!

Poor Aimee :( Stupid Brand! Awesome jack and Toby! :D This story was so epic... more epic than 300 spartans taking on the Persian army even and tht sure was epic even by epic proportions! If tht makes any sense at all lol.

ANYWAY, I'm off to have a look at your other stories :D

Hope u have a gd week!

Virtual free food for u lol. or Jack and Aimee, whoever wants it more :P

BYE!

x x x
Marie Berden chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
replying out of obligation to the oath.

You're character is completely mental! I love her! :D
quotata chapter 25 . 8/10/2009
love the story!
DBSKlover chapter 11 . 7/23/2009
"Calm down, calm down dear. It’s only a commercial."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Nice one. I remember that ad.
Isabella Western chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
This reminds me of a friend of mine called Scarlett.

Love you

xxIzzyxx
Octopus chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Alright, I'm gonna stop reading this story oh, right now. But I have a few things that I'm pretty sure need some mentioning..

Firstly, your summary sucks. I can't tell what you're trying to say because you're mixing up your he's and she's. Secondly, why would you name you're female character Jack? I wasn't sure if this was a slash story or a het story. Please, be normal and pick Lucy. And thirdly, if she isn't a lesbian, or bisexual, and seems to have NO common sense or idea what the hell she's doing, then what are you implying about you're character development? I'm so confused and it's only the second chapter. So lastly, what you're saying is that this girl isn't a lesbian, or bisexual, and neither is the chick she's trying to seduce, but I mean hey, why not? Why shouldn't she seduce some random chick and then suddenly fall madly in love with her ex-boyfriends older brother?

This story makes absolutely no sense. At least, from what I can see.
abbsi chapter 25 . 6/17/2009
Okay, the story as a whole is cute, funny, and all around fun. :)

I don't like the epilogue. It's not really part of the story, it's a teaser for a different story. It takes the fun and twists it to end on a sad note. :( I understand plenty of authors do this, but I personally (as in, it's just -my- opinion) really, really dislike it, and feel like throwing that out there.
Philodice chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Very realistic, actually...I did this...
ileum chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Well he's a bastard. On an entirely new level of shittiness.

Very nice first chapter. :)
shutterbaby chapter 25 . 5/3/2009
Oh my gosh I love Jack and Toby so much. I really do want a sequel because I think we need more Jackish antics in the near future...but I'm a little worried that a Brandt-Aimee relationship story couldn't live up to Jack and Toby's. And to be honest reading the epilogue confused me at the beginning because Aimee's voice sounded so much like Jack's, until she started referring to Jack in the third person. But I think a sequel could still have serious potential.
fashion411 chapter 17 . 4/9/2009
wow great chapter, it was hilarious keep up the good work!
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »