Reviews for The Simple Things
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I am smiling now because of your poem... Wow, this proves that you can be influential.
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Thanks for this truth I am smiling now lol... love this!
the face in the window chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I don't know if reviewed this on my old account or not - and I'm too lazy to check if I did. So...yeah.

I love this, it's so true. Really great haiku.

P.S. I posted. You should review. *pokes* xD

Rowan.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
So true. Nice haiku.

Rowan.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
You know, this really made me smile. Simple things makes life so worthwhile. I agree with the reviews about the rhyme thing. A haiku that rhymes? That's unbelievable, such a short poem that rhymes. I'm going to add this to my faves. Well done!

-C.N
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
konnichi wa

Wow, this was amazing! Just like the simple things are what make life worthwhile, simple words are almost always the best in poetry. I thought this was beautiful, and it was unbelievable how you were able to make it rhyme. I've never seen a rhyming hiaku - I always figured it was too short to come up with a rhyme that didn't sound crappy. Kudos!

Zaijen

-shan-
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Lol this on emade me smile after i read Lol! :D Great Job!
Basara chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
simple things people ignore... yet they are very special if applied...

nice...
tearing hands chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I think it's the only haiku I've ever read that rhymed, and I really liked it. The rhyme gave it a really nice rhythm. Good job!
MetalCloud chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Cool. Very true. And usually so overlooked by people concerned with other things than the simple things
HIme1221 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I like it! It really is the simple things that can make me happy when I'm down. This one will definitely have a special place, close to my heart. Thanx.
Thenardier chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I love this. It's so true. One note though, the first line has 4 syllabus instead of 5. Other than that, this was wonderful