Reviews for Text Message Terror
BeautifulAssassin chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Liked the update...I'm more intersted in Ruby's charecter than Ashleys...Ashley seem a bit...plasticated, if you get my meaning...

Anyways, good chapter, looking forward to more...
Goldenstars chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
l like how this story is coming along

the only things l dont lik are:

- the IM typin ashley does, some of it is so hard to read

- Ashley realy sounds lik a cliche, hopefully and probably she will change as the story progresses

&& - instead of using O to seperate sections of the story maybe you could use - instead. Its a big thing it would just make the story look more professional.
BeautifulAssassin chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
I like this...Its an interesting plot...whill they find out who each other are? Dear god my grammar is crap. Anyways, this is a great story...Ashley speking in chatspeak online is a bit annoying...but...meh...update soon!
SecretSister chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
I read this story months ago, and i did not add it to my favorites or anything, so it was quite hard for me to find it again.i've been looking for it for months then i read why you shoudn't trust a letter from a popstar and i saw your profile.i was so excited when i found text message terror!pls pls pls i'm begging you, update!
LittleOneOfDoom chapter 5 . 9/27/2007
*shakes head* Ashley and the Ashleys have issues... poor Ruby!
nora.of.the.future chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Well the idea for this story is good but it needs a lot of work.

You should try using spell check because you have some spelling issues.

I feel like we need to know more about the characters. Why did they lie about their names online?

Also, when you're having them instant message it would be nice if you didn't make Ashley type in chat speak because it's really hard to understand what she's trying to say and Ruby seems like the type of girl who wouldn't talk to someone online who types that way.
XoCrystal chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Constructive Criticism:

1) Try being more discriptive. Instead of Ashley got off her bed and walked to her pink I-Mac, try, Ashley quickly hopped from her bed onto the floor, hearing the ding of her cranberry I-Mac telling her she recieved an IM. or something like that.

2) You can't spell. Tomatoe is not right. It's tomato. Ok.

3) Jumping into a pool filled with Tomato Juice and Infested with spiders would be worse than jumping off a cliff, so don't go from bad to better cause it's ust not the same effect.]

Hope I helped. Overall, the idea of this story is a good one.
Els chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
"dying," not "dyeing"

Ruby's being pretty mature... Ashley's deeper than she shows, but WHY CAN'T SHE SAY ANYTHING TO SHOW THAT SHE DOES CARE?

Oh, well. I just hope that she can end up being the person she, um, really is. /runs off into the bushes making no sense
xMidnight Angelx chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
interesting story. question: why is it called text message terror? particularly as ruby has a phone that doesnt have texting capabilities?

Sara
LittleOneOfDoom chapter 3 . 8/22/2007
i thought that was a good chapter! good job making the ashleys seem like total bitches! can't wait for more!
Mausnea chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Kaye/Ruby is like me, only I'm the 'new kid' and Vanessa/Ashley and the Ashleys are the combined force of 'Those IRRITATING FLUFFHEADS!' Yes, I actually said that once. *grin* And may I mention a pencil and notepad are a perfect weapon to irritate and annoy fluffheads, because then you can say absolutely NOTHING, but still irritate the heck out of them by writing things in your notebook, and then rip the page out and chick it in the bin so you can be completely innocent. Yes, I'm evil, but it's incredibly fun to watch their faces. And It helps me work on my poker face:D.
LittleOneOfDoom chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
wow, i'm really liking this so far. i'm glad you rewrote the first chapter, it makes a bit more sense now. good job, looking forward to the next chapter .
Chaneljcoco chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I did like this, but it was kind of confusing as to who was typing when and all. I will keep a lookout though.
wasabifish chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I really like the plot idea of the story, and can't wait to read more of the story, although there are a few things that can be a bit improved on-as said by the others.

It might be nice to get to know the characters, and the chapter is a bit confusing. Instead of having it like the way you do now, why don't you try this:

Vanessa: ...

Kay:...

As if it's on an actual IM'ing window. Hope I'm making sense.

Anyways, I can't wait for you to update. :]
LittleOneOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
i think this has the potential for a good story, but some things could be improved upon. first of all, the letters, or i suppose e-mails, are a bit cramped together. it's a bit confusing as to who's writing when. second of all, we don't know anything about the characters. i suggest using the e-mails to break up the story a little, instead of using them to make up the story entirely. anyway, i really do want to read more of this, and i hope you don't take my review the wrong way.

. - Doomy