Reviews for Paris and Genji
R. Ficst chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Lovely story. Fun and cute. Love Paris and Charlie : )
Chatte-Rouge chapter 14 . 12/9/2010
Way to go genji for eventually working around your teenage hormones and making the better choice!
Emerald Dragon77 chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
really cute!
frogs of war chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
The chapter numbers keep things lighthearted even when the story isn’t.

13: Paris took Genji’s break up as complete a little too easily. But that they waited a day to do the hot and heavy, does match their personalities.

14: “Genji said, but this place is…” needs another quote mark after said,

So that’s how Orstate knew Phillip was a member of the mile high club. But wasn’t Phillip the guy who asked to be gay for the day? Or was that Oliver? They both seem very gay now.

Genji's father's history seems very sad. I'm glad I never had to make a decision like that.
Zara chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
Haha, Genji and his cookies xD

"That-that fucker just insulted his cookies!"

I thought that was hilarious, even if it wasn't meant to be -lol-
Tigaroo chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
must reiterate your evilness.
i-see-faeries chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
I like this. A silly, warm-hearted story. A lot of suspended disbelief at times, especially with people's reactions, but still wonderful. I love it!
Language Lover chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
What an awesome story. It was really funny.
Narkkasu chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
Yumyumyumyum! . I love them. And charlie! I think charlie needs a story, or maybe he has one and I haven't gotten to it yet. Anyways, I love it. Keep up the good work.

Narkkasu
x-princessa-temnoti-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Whoo. Somehow - and I don't know how you do it but then again I suck so how the hell would I know any better but just the RIGHT AMOUNT of whatever's needed...pouts...girly guys...not-girly guys...

I don't know, that was stupid gushing. Your writing suits me very well. Keep at it.
Angela chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
wish to hit genji up side the head and force a backbone into him -_-; was that the reaction you were going for?

That aside, looks interesting
ren chapter 14 . 10/29/2007
kayot! i
ren chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
EMOTION EXPLOSION!
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
your writing is so good i forget it's written...you know what i mean? i get lost in it.
Lexy-Kun chapter 4 . 9/11/2007
Yay ! A chapter full of my three fav characters ! (But aren't they everyone's three fav char ?) "Chicago: Destination Runaway" I loved that ! I found it so funny ! ... Am I weird ? Well, whatever. Paris is gotten more and more involved in all Genji's secrets : he knows Charlie, he knows who's Genji's family, he also knows that he ran away and why he did it. Seems like they're getting closer and closer, hm? Hehe... And they nearly kissed, even ! Gosh Genji just dump your boyfriend !

Off to read more :p

(loved the client described)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »