Reviews for My Entity
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I read the pdf of this story, and it's a very well-written story. The dialogue is great, and the plot and the characters are all very well-crafted. I really loved this story :-) Keep writing!
Lalilala1357 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hello!

I found this story through A Drop of Romeo and once I started reading, I couldn't stop. It kind of bothered me that the soul-sucking was supposed to be "science", and all of the actual drama with defeating Hot Guy and actually getting Gav's body back was disappointingly left out. Otherwise, the plot was very creative and your characters were wonderful.

I noticed that you have a sequel, "My Ninja", that you took down a while ago, but it seems that you have not uploaded a PDF version of it. Is there a way that I could read it?

Thanks,
Lalilala
Candescence chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Wow. I just read this story from your blog. And. Wow. My Entity is so...wow. haha, um, it's amazing. It isn't rushed, it isn't drawn out, it's creative, original, and great. The characterization is nice; the uniqueness of each character is not overly so black and white like other stories, rather they are round and dynamic with their own separate personalities. You should definitely hang on to this piece of art. Fix it up a bit and try to get it published. It would definitely sell. Maybe you could even add in a part of Gavril's friend from Ireland. Reveal to your readers whether he died or is still out there and he and Gavril do a little more than acknowledge each other's existence. Very good job with this story
BornAverage chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I am in LOVE with this story!

I read it in one sitting, and couldn't stop.

It makes me wonder what's next for Ashe and Gav, you know?

And, just imagining it isn't enough.

Will you consider writing a little one(or more)-shot about after? I mean, I really loved this. It's fantastic.
The Golden Orchid chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
epic.

so. freaking. epic.

YOU'RE AMAZING! but u probably know that already :P

i love love loved the story! the plot line was impeccable and the characters were perfect! i kinda connected with ashe especially with the whole marriage-isn't-for-me-and-what-comes- after-isn't-either :P

if only guys like gav actually existed! there would be so many pretty slash witty babies in the world! lol xD
Kjersti chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This story was amazing. I read it in one sitting, it was so great. I absolutely loved it - the characters, the plot, the way you write. Fantastic job!
shy yet cheeky chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Where is the rest of the story?
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Discount Nike Air Max 2005 Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2006 Shoes Shop ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 360 Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Ltd Shoes Catalogs ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn Men's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 2 Women's Shoes ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 3 Customize ( )

Discount Nike Air Max Tn 4 Shoes Customize

( )
TasteYourSins chapter 29 . 5/25/2010
Wow.

I'm SO sorry I never reviewed in any of the chapters but it just seemed so fast-paced that I wanted to move to the next right after.

And I would just like to say that I LOVED IT. SO MUCH. :)
Sunshine Bear chapter 29 . 5/16/2010
I didn't take a shower because I wanted to finish this.

I feel gross...

but that is what you do for love.
Broken-Lithium chapter 29 . 5/8/2010
I totally and completely fell in love with this story. The emotion you displayed through it, the realistic way people acted, how you incorporated science to make this love story work... Whats not to love? Good conquered evil, and love won in the end. One of the best stories I've ever read.

PS, Gav is the awesomest person EVER. Love him.

~Lauren
Broken-Lithium chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
See, she actually had a reason to be depressed, unlike some girls who lose their BFs *coughcough-Bellabeingoverlydramatic-coughcough*

AHA! I knew Gav couldn't have left her. :)

Happy ever after!
Broken-Lithium chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
What? But... but... *thinks of what might have happened and stops blubbering*
Broken-Lithium chapter 26 . 5/8/2010
Aw, she really loves him. And now he's going to save her. I love Gav too. :)
Broken-Lithium chapter 25 . 5/8/2010
Oh. My. God. No way! I knew there had to be a flaw to perfect little Hot Guy... and he has about the biggest flaw ever.
142 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »