Reviews for My Entity
Hermione2be chapter 29 . 10/16/2007
I love Ashe. This story is great and funny with all the twists the mind of us hormonal-time-bombs take. Now I think I'll name the annoying voice in my head. Wonderfully done.
Manna chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
You are an amazing writer. So you're thinking about going official? Getting published? Do it.

I'm sorry, I don't exactly have any good advice about how to go around doing it. Research the subject; you should really get your work out there.

I have faith that any editor with sense would take on your work in a heartbeat. You create vivid imagery in my head with a very well-constructed storyline and a captivating plot.

Please keep writing! Someday I'd like to look forward to seeing your books on the shelves.

-Manna
Sienna Mills chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I do intend to make an extensive review to your story but it's almost 2 AM here and I really have to get up early tomorrow. So I just want to make two things clear - first your plot is amazing! And two your writing is great, so tomorrow you can definitely expect a good review from me x)

I'll probably have some free time tomorrow, I'll check your other stories too ))
iheartgoodstories chapter 29 . 9/13/2007
hey this is actually a really great story. At first i wasn't sure if i'd like it . i thought it would be another angry teen is mad at the whole world and hottest guy in school falls in love with her even though she acts like a spoiled bitch and him like an arrogant prick. (Yes i'm very tired of those stories lol) But i was glad to see it was deeper than that.

I love the character development for Ashe. It was very realistic and even though she had a little set backs(liked thoses. nobodies perfect),her attitude definately improved.

My suggestion would be to maybe go back and edit it (look for mistakes). I didn't find any, because i'm pretty horrible at that. But it would still be good. Another thought is to repost it; doing only one or two chapters a week. Or even once a day. Many people are thrown off a story by lack of reviews or seeing all how many chaps there at first. So by reposting it you could get more feedback and all that good stuff. (your story is too good for only 3 reviews

One last thing is to maybe put supernatural as for one of the side genres.

Other than that it was really good read. Also liked it because i've never seen it done before. (if i read one more badly written high school romance cliche i think i might kill myself)So props for that.
Barkers chapter 29 . 8/26/2007
This was so sweet - so adorable :D Damn I hated that evil Nigel bloke! But Gav... aw he was so kyu~ute even in the end. I got so into this story that I even felt slightly embarrassed for her when she was being recorded - even though the actual character wasn't. I thought it was awesome how she was so unruffled through the whole thing - until it came to losing Gav aw...

It was brilliant!
Rachel Leigh chapter 29 . 8/7/2007
Wow...that's all I can say is wow. This story is really amazing I'm so glad you posted it here so I could read it. Bravo! Very well done.
sweets555 chapter 29 . 8/7/2007
ohmygod, i think i cried a little at the end of this. great job, i loved it! Gav is such a sweetie, and Ashe and him work so well together. cant wait to read more from you!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10