Reviews for My Entity
AJ southern chapter 29 . 9/27/2009
that was so entertaining. unique plot.
lulu.lemon chapter 29 . 9/26/2009
This was such an awsome story! Really creative too :)

Almost makes me wish I had a voice in my head like that too ;p Anyway, really good job!
loolabell chapter 29 . 9/25/2009
This is honestly the best story I have read on FP. I truly praise you for this work. I read it in under an hour, and can't believe how well you write.
SRC-SI chapter 29 . 9/7/2009
This was so good:)

Definitely one of the best stories i have read out there! It actually had a good plot that did not completely revolve around romance...

I understand what you mean by the story's writing being simpler for teens(i am one)and even though i would have preferred if it weren't, at least the writing does not lack is a light read(sort of)but it reels you in from the start and is kinda hard to walk away from.

You should really try to get this published.

This one goes on my favourites;)
sue chapter 29 . 8/28/2009
this was AMAZZINNG!

I'm in love with your writing- and i hope you get published one day.

Love Gav and Ashe!

I knew there was something off with Nigel but i wasn't expecting him to be that kid.

well just wanna say aamazing job!

n now im going to read the sequel MY NINJA!
Mai-lee T chapter 29 . 8/25/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVED this story! I love the way you portrayed Ashe and the whole story line was well thought up and crazy but interesting!

Keep workin your magic! :]

Mai-lee
Acantha Alleyoope chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
I went to Mount Zion High School in Jonesboro, GA, and the high school you're describing is suspiciously like mine with the statutory rape...I suppose all American high schools are the same, but seriously, its eerie.
emma chapter 29 . 8/6/2009
This story is by far the best internet-written-by-a-teenager(I think you're a teenager?) story I have read ever! It is so unbelievanly unique, I am in awe! I must say i'm sad it ended but quite happy it turned out the way it did :) Your characters were set up so well and the emotions were so real. I am ecstatic that I happend to stumble across this story today!
Ekkaia chapter 29 . 8/5/2009
I just finished reading this story, and I absolutely love it.

First of all, the writing was actually good. I know you mentioned in the beginning how it's not supposed to be the best-written story out there, but there aren't any grammatical or mechanical errors (at least, none that are obvious to me when I read it), and I can't count how many times I've read stories that have made me wince.

The characterization in here is fantastic. The MC has a really strong voice, and I like how the plot isn't predictable, and how the romance and everything is subtle. The characters are all well-developed and believable to me, as well.

This is the first of your stories that I've read, but it's inspired me to go check some of your others out. Good luck at SKoW Awards!

- Ekkaia
Miss-You-Too chapter 29 . 8/3/2009
I'm in love!
optimistic11 chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
I like this a lot so far. But I do must get to bed as it is almost six in the morning x]

Ah. It is summer break afterall...haha.
Amarantis chapter 29 . 7/31/2009
Nothing what I expected. This was all seriously sweet.
JaseyxRae chapter 29 . 7/30/2009
I loved this so much. I definitely teared-up in the last two chapters. Wonderful job. I can't even write an eloquent review, I'm so impressed. Definitely adding this to my favorites!

I'm really looking forward to reading more of your stories!
akaCHEEKS chapter 29 . 7/28/2009
i find it really funny how she's scared of doing 'the deed' haha! she's freaking adorable man!
loolabell chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Wow, this is really, really good. Your story is amazing. I just read this...and I love the voice in your story. Not the one in her head (well, him too), but your author's voice. And I saw this on the FPSA awards. Congrats!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »