Reviews for My Entity
Amber chapter 29 . 7/27/2009
Oh My Gosh!

This was absolutely amazing!

I've been hooked for the past day or so and i haven't been able to stop reading it.

You are SUCH a good writer.

It was just amazing.

D There is no other word to explain it.
CassandraStacy chapter 29 . 7/18/2009
This is a wonderful story. I absolutel it! Thanks for sharing it with the lovely readers at FP.

CassandraStacy chapter 28 . 7/18/2009
Holy Moly! That was super sweet. And I'm glad Gav is back. Although, he should have at least written her a note. For all she knew, he was dead! lol. But I loved it! Off to read the epilogue now!

CassandraStacy chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
EK! AH! Okay next chapter. It's almost over so I'm hoping that means he's not hurt.

CassandraStacy chapter 26 . 7/18/2009
So like, this was an amazing chapter. I'd write longer but I really want to know what happens next!

CassandraStacy chapter 25 . 7/18/2009
Dun Dun Dunn! How exciting! Gotta read the next chapter.

CassandraStacy chapter 24 . 7/18/2009
Whoa! This is really good. You really captured Gav as a child here. I loved this chapter.

CassandraStacy chapter 23 . 7/18/2009
Heh! I kind of want a kick-butt shirt.

CassandraStacy chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
Such a sweet chapter. The new Harry Potter kind of annoyed me at points, but it was good for a HP movie. I love her Haikus!

CassandraStacy chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
It does, in fact, make things a lot simpler. I bet Hot Guy has something to do with it! I bet HOT GUY is trying to kidnap all the geeky people to suck their souls out. Hot Guy is secretly Japanese!

CassandraStacy chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
I like how she was reasoning with herself and he continued to answer her. lol

CassandraStacy chapter 19 . 7/18/2009
Very emotional poem. I really liked it. And good chapter. I am TOTALLY onto Hot Guy.

Once upon a smile chapter 29 . 7/18/2009
Came across this story from the Undiscovered site and I'm glad I did! Very fun, quirky and enjoyable. Loved all the characters. You deserve more reviews :P
Jaden Ink chapter 29 . 7/17/2009