Reviews for My Entity
Jaden Ink chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
You will cease smoking at once.

hahaha silly entity...
CassandraStacy chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Hm . . . . I wonder WHY Gav is only around every few days. I'm sure we shall soon know! I have an early day tomorrow so I have to get to sleep, but I enjoyed your story immensely. I will be sure to finish it later!

CassandraStacy chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
oh well. Heh! I just realized that Gavril had to have been like 12 when he lost his body. That basically sucks!

CassandraStacy chapter 8 . 7/16/2009
O . . . this story is getting even more intriguing. Time to find the entity's body! Woot. Wonder what Hot Guy is hiding.

CassandraStacy chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
She is so mean! And I must confess, I kind of like it. )

CassandraStacy chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Who needs bodily torture when you can just get songs stuck in one's head?

CassandraStacy chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Is it sad that I just realized this story was written in present tense. I always like stories written in present tense but never feel as if I can pull them off myself. Your MC is very witty (meaning YOU are very witty); that makes me happy!

Cassandra

Oi! I forgot to say in the last chapter how I loved how she always referred to Nigel as The Hot Guy. It made me giggle.
CassandraStacy chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
I tell the voices in my head to shut up too . . . unfortunately, they don't listen.

I'm interested to see what role Nigel plays in this story . . . although I must confess that the name Nigel makes me think of the 90s TV show, The Nanny. Oh, what a wonderful show!

Great chapter!

CassandraStacy chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Mean, inconsiderate, and evil is always fun!

CassandraStacy chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'm so excited to see what this alien entity is! I really enjoy the MC so far. She makes me giggle.

CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Prologue has caught my attention! Which is exactly what a prologue should do. _

katnmouse94 chapter 29 . 7/16/2009
SUCH a good story. Seriously, it's different, but in a really good way. Love love love it. :D
B.Goddess chapter 29 . 7/16/2009
Wow! I'm absolutely speechless. This story was wonderful and well thought out. Ashley never once stepped out of character. She was well thought out and I fell in love with Gav. I really do wish to see more from you in the future :) You have less reviews than you deserve, but don't let that get you down. This story was amazing. No joke.

One more thing...Gav and Ashley are adorable! ~
A Tentative Possibility chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I just found this on Undiscovered. I love the prologue, especially the last bit. The first chapter manages to hold one's interest too. Rhis is very close to publishable writing, have you considered? (I'm guessing you have, if I could write like this I would!)(Of course, I haven't read the rest of your story yet, but uptil now it's that good.)

I also thought I'd point out that in the line "Actually, it was probably perfect that he was suffering a concussion or something, because this way he couldn’t turn me in to Principal Jefferies, who I hate" it should be 'whom I hate'.
ILAKOM chapter 29 . 7/14/2009
I will repeat what a former reviewer said: Why do such a small number of people review this story? It's really great!

Your writing skills are really good, you should consider becoming a published author .

Here on fictionpress there is an author: MandyHubbard who recently published a book "Prada & Prejudice" you could ask her for advice! Anyway I think you should really try to!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »