Reviews for My Entity
Calico Dreams chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow. An Alien entity? This is something new. Good Job, I like it so far!
Carrie chapter 29 . 12/21/2007
I like this different style. This story has a great fun and humour to it. Its great!

I especially love when she uses the kissing against Gav, it was beyond funny.

Onto the sequel...
NRsaint chapter 29 . 11/19/2007
fan-fricking-tabulous. i kept telling myself i would review at the end of each chapter but i got so caught up in your story i had to keep going. yout characters are very interesting and so is your plot. i cant believe this isnt a published book on the bestsellers list! you are an amazing writer, now i cant wait to read the sequel!

-564182
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 29 . 11/10/2007
i can't comprehend why this doesn't have more reviews, actually.

it's really great.
Creative Reality chapter 29 . 11/5/2007
Well, I suck at leaving *helpful* reviews, but I just wanted to say that this was one of the best, most original stories I've ever read and it deserves SO much more credit! You have interesting, developed characters with unique personalities, a way of writing that flows well, and an excellent plot line that I got completely wrapped up in until the very end-oh, and a happy ending! All of that combined made for an amazing read. Oh, and I LOVED the anime references thrown in there!
Crazy Dude II chapter 29 . 11/2/2007
This story is wonderful! I love it! You did a wonderful job with it. It is completely original, and I didn't expect it to be so good. I love you for writing it!
iheartcarebears chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I read your whole story and loved it wish there were a sequal

You write really great. I like stories with big words.

Sienna Mills chapter 29 . 10/29/2007
Sorry, it actually took me this long to come back and make a worthy review of your story. I've been busy.

Anyway, I think I already said so on my other review, but you came up with an amazing plot, the whole entity idea, is a little far fetched but your reasoning actually works. Especially because I think that the characters you created seem so real that it's actually easy for me to accept something like the whole immortal reason as an explanation to Gav's situation.

I mean this is a story it didn't even have to make sense, but for me a good story is as good as it real it appears, you know? And I think even if you do add the "fantastic" element you have to at least also add some reasoning behind it, let me see if I can explain this right...

If you had just created a world completely apart from ours, accepting entities or whatever would be easy but when you create your story in our world the things that happen there also must - in some way - make sense in reality. At least that's how I see it. And you did it, so I'm not really sure where I'm going with this.

So I think this is it, enough with pointless rambling, this is all I wanted to tell you, keep up the good work. I still haven't had the time to check your other stories but I will, someday, soon I hope.
Sagira98 chapter 29 . 10/24/2007
I really like this story. It's very good. Did Gav ever find his friend?
KAL Steen chapter 29 . 10/21/2007
wow, i really loved this story. i thought your writing and language use was just great and i don't think i've laughed that much due to a story in a long time. i really hope you wirte more stories like this because it was very entertaining.
PINKGAZER1990 chapter 29 . 10/20/2007
jesus christ! i loved every damn second of this! i made me cry! oh now i want some hot smart macedonianyy guy that got experimented on in my head to fall in love with the true me! ]]]]]] amzing story i absolutely loved it
Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 29 . 10/20/2007
I'm speechless. I was going to just read another 5 chapters and save the rest for later, but I couldn't. I just kept reading and reading until...the end. I'm a sucker for sappy endings. And it's not like you made it a stupid Disney happy ending; it was just perfect. You need to publish this, seriously. It's a lovely, original idea, nice plot...I can't even name every wonderful thing about it. Well, I'll leave you with that, deary. This is my first story I'm actually "favoriting".

Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 10 . 10/19/2007
Funny :) I like Ashe's cool way of being blunt. And the Entity (Gav) is funny as well. Overall, very well-written. As you can see, I'm reading your story about 5 chapters at a time. I should be done soon...and each time I read, I'll review :) So keep updating.

gregisamazing chapter 29 . 10/19/2007
Can i just say that this story was beyond amazing. I loved all of it!

It's excellent writing and the storyline is so clever and not at all cliched. Amazing work!
Kelsci J. Sceasel chapter 6 . 10/18/2007
I haven't read much so far, but let me say, I was tempted. Too bad I've got loads of work to do, and I don't want to drink cup after cup of coffee tomorrow xD Awesome, quirky, not-a-cliche (yay) character! And that [nick]name is awesome! Ashe. Totally. The whole split personality is hilarious, but just a little bit creepy enough to add an element of mystery. Well done, dear. I shall read this tomorrow, and get back to my work (ugh)

142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »