Reviews for Insignificant
ConfigurationSpace chapter 14 . 6/29/2008
I'm so intrigued by this story! It's pretty much the only thing I've been able to consistently think about for the past two days since discovering it. At first the writing style and omission of facts was confusing to keep up with, but after awhile, this becomes necessary for the story to develop so magically. I really have to say that the way you've handled the overall development so far is amazing! I have a feeling that Insignificant is going to be my new obsession, and I have you to thank for it! Keep up the wonderful work!
Rayne Auster chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Ouch. How on earth is he going to get out of this one? Jorn must be having a conniption wandering whats going on. I doubt he's impressed to know that the muse he is supposed to be guarding is in danger. I wonder if Damien knows because he's supposed to be able to sense that Allen is in danger.
Feel The Waltz chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
I suck at reviews but i thought i'd just say; yew are teh bees kneez :) Update, update, update!
Rayne Auster chapter 13 . 6/22/2008
Oh boy. The joys of cliffhangers. Things just insist on going wrong for Allen. He really should stay away from cars because they don't like him all that much. And I'm confused... I don't remember there being a ghost show at Allen's house. Will probably have to go back and reread...
WOLFPUP666 chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
My god this story is awesome I couldn't stop reading it please continue._
lady sorrow chapter 13 . 6/21/2008
I just want to say i love this story. and poor allan he can never catch a break and those bridemaids was evil and hope update soon
Ish Mish Kiki chapter 12 . 6/20/2008
Oh boy! Very nice and original story, I love it! Please update. *shiny smile*
Romiscado chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
Hahaha!

I love the ending line of this chapter...it really cracked me up.

Great story, BTW! I can't wait for more!

Thanks!

Romiscado
Tobyk947 chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
Lol. Souls for breakfast, huh? Sounds like fun.
Rayne Auster chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
I wonder how long it's going to take Jason to find out what's going on with Aleen. I'm also wondering if and when will it be found out that Allen is keeping secrets about what his father sometimes does...
mellow chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
I just wanting to say i love your story it one of the best story i have every read and i love allan he kick ass and please update soon
paputsza chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
o-o besides the point that I'm not quite sure if allen's asexual or not,yeah i know exactly who the pairing is between.
paputsza chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
i don't know how you don't know this, but nerdy Mexicans are Asians.
paputsza chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
my god... this thing's wonderful...
Kari chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
I think Damien is Allen's love interest in the story, but the only reason I'm saying so is because he's the one guy Allen's had the most sexual contact with ("I really like kissing you"). You seem to be having the same problem a lot of writers do - dealing with a giant group of characters. You have so many, it's hard to have them interact as much as they need to in order for the audience to understand and grasp the sort of relationship individual characters have with each other, and especially with Allen. It might be a good idea to have them interact more, and see if it goes somewhere. And if I'm dead wrong, which I seem to have a habit of being, then I'd suggest you have whoever it is interact with Allen even more.

And, since I'm already reviewing, I have this little problem with how fast Damien seems to have warmed up to Allen. One day he's the bully, admittedly with some sexual confusion (and curiousity HAHA), and the next, he shows up at Allen's doorstep worried that he's in trouble. It seems to be something your characters do - I mean, Allen's a muse, he inspires people to like him, or something like that, but for Damien, I was expecting something a little different, since I, at least, consider him the love interest. Not that I'm a huge fan of angsty-emo boys, but some tension would have been nice. Like I said, it seems to work for your characters, and its your story, so go for it.

And I am dying of Mysterious-Next-Door-Neighbor Syndrome over here. I want to know what's up with Jack. I know he knows something, and I totally saw some slash interest back a few chapters when he was hanging out with Jacob after he went to see the shrink. But, then again, I also saw some of that same interest when Jacob first went to see the shrink. As I said before, I tend to be terribly wrong when it comes to these things.

Anyway, I love your writing; it's simple and imaginative at the same time. It's refreshing, so keep it up.

And P.S.,

This is probably the longest review you'll ever get. Don't hate me for it - I have way too many thoughts on even the simplest of things.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »