Reviews for Insignificant
Lerene chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Great chapter! love it!

I'm so very curious about this Jack character. You don't know who he is really and he did something to Trini. What he he to her!

Also curious about Damien. Are him and Allen the Slash couple? I like the idea if they are.

Love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
teethandlungs chapter 9 . 4/27/2008
oh my god write more write more write more!

please *gasps like dying fish* i needs it!

i'm like in love with this story. it's very interesting

admittedly, i don't understand a wee bit of it, i feel like i missed some sort of explanation somewhere, but i don't care! i love it *glomps*

*sighs* i'm sorry. this is what happens when a particularly good story excites me. i'm hyper now. WAH UPDATE SOON.
Lerene chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
I wasn't expecting the kiss at all. That surprised me.

great chapter
Rayne Auster chapter 9 . 4/23/2008
Cute story. I'm getting a little lost with all the characters but that's not unusual for me. :D I kind of feel sorry for Les. It seems like he wants Trini really bad... If only he approached her differently.
Death Tastes Like Cherries chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
i've been reading this for some time now. i'm glad you've updated.
Esquirella chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Good updates! Mean cliffie!
CaFFy chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
o What was he trying to do?
Lerene chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
LOL, his toaster came alive and he's getting chanced by a transformer. *fall off chair laughing*

I love this story, you never know what going to happen or what going to happen. Love it!
Iana Silmir chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Aw man! This one had me laughing all the way through! You've certainly got quite a way with words! I name all of my ornaments and stuff, so I understand what Allen's doing. I think I'd freak out a LOT more than Allen is if one of them came alive, but then again, Allen's sort of used to strange things happening isn't he?

I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next!
Stormy Whether chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Whe this story is so much fun! The grammar could be better (especially in the first couple chapters), but other than that it's an interesting story! I can't wait to read more.

L0v3,

P0!s0n
CaFFy chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Jeez. Lmao... why was he even a toaster. o.o;
CaFFy chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
o Hehe. Messing with the big bad bully. -snickers-
CaFFy chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Lmao I'd smack the buttefly. Your grammar is a bit off. (Your/you're; there, their, they're)

Other than that, enjoyable.
CaFFy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
o What happen in his old school? o-o
twilights aura chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
I'm having so much trouble trying not to laugh. You know, I'm up late and everyone is sleeping, and I'm a loud laugher. x-x

Noticed it's been a while since you updated, but I can still hope! Please oh please update soon. :D
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »