Reviews for Insignificant
krista-pixie chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
that chapter was weirder then normal

but still cool, cant wait for another new chapter!
UnknownHypocrite chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Kool
Lerene chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
love it

merry christmas and happy holidays
X0ImaginaryGirl0X chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
More more more please! I think i vaugely remeber you giving a warning there was going to be slash? please write more i can't wait.
Tobyk947 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wow.. it's amazing..Allen is so funny!
UnknownHypocrite chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
yay! Ok... really like it so write more often...
SayoukaDragon chapter 5 . 10/4/2007
This story is so cute. I realy like it plz update soon!
Iana Silmir chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
I want a butterfly! Want want want! *Throws a tantrum* Trini's so cute as a butterfly, I'm going to have to find a butterfly clip now!

I loved this chapter, especially with the inanimate objects with personalities: the toaster was particularly cool. - I used to love the 'Brave Little Toaster' too, but it's been years since the last time I watched it.

I hope your schoolwork allows you to update soon!
Lerene chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Did I ever tell you how much I love your characters? Because I love them. great chapter!
krista-pixie chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
hehe great chapter! loved it

especially all of it...
Esquirella chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
This is getting better and better with every chapter!
krista-pixie chapter 4 . 9/5/2007
OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY!

It's now in my favourite list... which is very hard to get cause i read a ton of fanfic (ive got no life)...so you should feel honoured.. lol seriouslt though if you ever wrote a book like this i would buy it, its so amazing.. ok so enough sucking up to the amazing author for one review

please please please update soon

ok so i wrote a review like a minute ago and it said that the review thingy wasnt working and i had to try again so if you get that same review twice...sorry
Iana Silmir chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
Cool... A butterfly face ornament... I WANTS ONE! *Throws a tantrum*

I really feel for Allen, I do. I'd hate to be stuck with the relatives. But his uncle sounds okay! And I get attached to things when I name them too! I can't throw teddies away because of it!

The neighbour actually spoke! *Jumps around* Maybe he'll do something other than smoke in the next chapter!

Can't wait for it! XD
Lerene chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
"Why do you have a butterfly on your face?"

"She's my person." Hehe. Funny

Great chapter, so much to love. I love how Allen and his dad named the toaster, the stove, etc. this is greatest. So funny. The Butterfly! God I love her. Now I want to draw a person getting blinded by a butterfly. Getting bite by a butterfly would be funny to, I draw that as well. Love the story keep it coming!

Happy Labor Day weekend!
Iana Silmir chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Oh no! The RELATIVES! *Runs and hides*

The butterfly bit him on the ass! *Giggles* Oh, that's cool! And 'Les' the Spider Demon! *Falls off chair* You have really wicked sense of humor!

I'm still wondering what you've got planned for the scary-neighbour guy, he's freaking me out... *Shifty eyes*

I can't wait for the next chapter now, I'm really looking forward to it! -
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »