Reviews for Insignificant
Shiho chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Ah, I'm glad you updated! Can't wait until the next chapter. This story is different, but I like it. :)
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
That was HILARIOUS! I love this story!
Amerez chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
this is a very odd story...but I like it. I wonder what's up with the relatives?
Lerene chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
butterfly. Ass biting. greatness. Love it so much. _

Is the neighbor going to become an important character or is he just always there smoking. I'm a Little cerious.
Shiho chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
You need to continue this story...I really like the way you write. :)
Shiho chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I really liked this chapter. I read it because I'm reading one of your fics. Nice work.
kiki chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
interesting... I hope they (father and son) get better soon... and what about the butterfly that might bite him back?
Lerene chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
I really like this story. It's very creative. Please continue soon, I would loved to read more.
Lerene chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
“Lock you in your room and make you marry the next door neighbors cat.”

Loved that line. Great story.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is a really cool story!
Iana Silmir chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
The 'I-no-likey' list, oh, that's cool! *Giggles* So what's with the scary neighbour? Is he going to turn out to be some sort of demon-esque guy with a penchant for preying on vulnerable teens?

I think what Jacob's doing is so sweet! I don't think many parents would go to such lengths for their children. Apart from the whole 'nightly-terrors' thing, Jacob really does remind me of Kurosaki Isshin! - Will we see what this group from Allen's school can do with their magic? And when will we see the butterfly again?

Anyway, glad I can be of service with my reviews *Bows* can't wait for the next chapter!
Iana Silmir chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
O! I like this story! I read your Bleach one on FF . net and decided to take your advice and read this one. I'm glad I did so now!

It reminds me of a mash between a japanese anime, Devil May Cry and almost a tidbit of Harry Potter, it's just so cool!

Yours is the first story I'm going to put on my alert list, and my favorite stories list. I can't wait for you to update! -
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7