Reviews for Circles
abeesi chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
I really liked the last two chapters. Completely wasn't expecting that!
The Rocket Scientist chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
Aw, shit.

I had goosebumps after reading the whole of the five chapters.D:I can see it all happening before my eyes. And I am in complete awe at the idea of you being able to complete this piece in this certain way.

DAMN.

This is what they call 'genius', I suppose.
annoyance chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This concept is SO brilliant. Giving two stories completely different endings by simply flipping the order of the chapters - that's genius. I'm so blown away.

Annoyance

By the way, will you PLEASE post this on PH? I think the readers there will really love it :) (I'm annoyance15 on LJ)
Giggles4evr chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
It's well written, but I still don't fully understand it. I really like your short stories, well the ones I've read so far. This one is just really confusing. I understand it was a relationship, but not how things worked.
Miss K Ree chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
Hey! This is pretty cool.

It was very difficult to remember which section went with which story line and I had to read your note on the flip before I figured out how to put them together. Perhaps italicizing one story line would help?
christinaxxyo chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
That was really creative. Nice job.
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
:O interesting. Sounds good, can't wait to find out for myself. :)
luv me like no other chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
you're incredible with words. :)
malaise chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, it's like an optical illusion, except literary!
Cianna Greenwood chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
I really liked this. It was different, and very intriguing. I'm glad you posted it - it was wonderfully refreshing break from the usual linearly fashioned story. It's on my favorites.
Joanna chapter 5 . 8/10/2007
so I kinda get it. and I kinda don't. but it's wonderful anyway and I love it :]

I'm guessing one story is about a woman who loves the man but then it turns out he doesn't... and the other is the woman unsure of her love and he doesn't really love her but they end up together anyway? wow.. that made sense in my head... not so sure here.
the littlest sakura chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
wow, what a brilliant concept. is yours the only story like it? this is *so* artful, i'm jealous.
Secret Heart01 chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
ambiguous end ... I like it!

write another mini fic please :P
WhamBamThankYouMam chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Ok so I really liked this. It's very unusual compared to the stories that you normally see on here for a start but I like the way you taken the concept that everything goes around in circles and the start of something can be the end of something else.
simplicity is complex chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
that was COOL. so cool so cool