Reviews for Of Phobias and Survival
Missus Finkle chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
E ! I lvoe this story so much. I just got back into FPing and am re-reading all my faves, PLEASE update asap !

It's so goode I'm hooked completely !

~ Missus Finkle xx
Missus Finkle chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
WOW-WOW-WOW !

This is AMAZING, no joke, I'm not one on insincere praises, but oh my days !

Update asap !

~ Missus Finkle xx
Fleeting Moment chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
OMG! WHat in the world is happining? UPDATE!
jammi chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
This story is, without a doubt, one of the most interesting supernatural stories I've read on here and I'm only on chapter two, lol. I really, really, REALLY, want to know what happens next.

I like your writing style even though the third person POV flows awkwardly for me but the rest is really catching. Especially since I like Eugene's character and the fact that she's actually timid. A lot of times on here the character's timid then yells at someone out of nowhere in teh FIRST CHAPTER, and I'm like '... you don't know this guy' or claim to be deathly afraid of something but you never actually see proof of this since she acts fearless.

The fact that you created a character with distinct personality traits and stuck to them, although this is only the second chapter so I don't know if you do this all the way through, is great.
coppercorn-riddell chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
this is story is pretty cool. i think its kinda cute she can turn into a kangaroo rat. will there be any explanation about her biological parents? how did eugenie's brother fall in love with her? its kinda weird.
xoxo1 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
they wanted to question her? about what?

and she has a DARKER side?

whoa, creepy

awesome chptr though
xtotallyatpeacex chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Interesting. Not too sure about the constantly changing POVs, but hey. I like the plot, and your writing's pretty good as well. Update soon. :D
xoxo1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
wow, she can change into a kangaroo rat

is that all though? nothing else?

and her new neighbors can change into snakes or what?

update soon!
subtleclipse chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OK, I'm not one to review very often but this is really awesome. Keep it up.
KRahman chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
brilliant. i hope you update soon )