Reviews for The Scepter of Light
Purple Muskrat chapter 16 . 9/8/2009
Oh God. I loved this story SO MUCH. I thought it was weird that the lessons seemed to be in a different time than the rest of the story, and then I figured out the twist about three sentences before it was revealed. Oh my God. You rock. I adore you as an author. Thank you for writing this.
Famous.Kat chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hi! I just started reading The Scepter of Light a few days ago and I gotta admit, I've been powering through this series. I am like you, I adore a happy ending. And yours are always satisfying without being smothering or cliched. I really like your blatant creativity and how each character is so unique and well formed. You really are a talented and apparently dedicated writer!
JenRad11 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
I really enjoyed this story! It was so unique and original. So often fantasy is always vampires and shape-shifters, but this was refreshingly different!
Jilo chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on fictionpress. You are an amazing writer and you should totally get published one day. You're guaranteed to be a success! All your stories are so well-written and absolutely extraordinary! I loved Scepter of light and I can't wait to read all your other stories!
misscrumbs chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
After this chapter, I've figured who Rikya is already!

Your writing of the story and the way you have structured it thus far is absolutely superb.
Vaishali chapter 16 . 6/11/2009
YAY a HAPPY ENDING! .
apocalypse09 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
i like your story a lot. you have a good plot and your characters are well rounded. The only thing i would recommend is more showing and less telling. for an example, instead of saying "she was embarrassed", you could say some kind of fancy derivative of "she blushed" (more literarily adept and poetic of course). Your writing is not nearly this obvious in the telling. this was just an example.

non-the-less, i like what i've read so far and will continue to read!

Aisha
oooooo chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
im starting to read this again god ive read it so many times though lol just saying i love your stories and carnt wait for your next story
Rose Rampage chapter 16 . 5/11/2009
I love love loved this! Happy endings are the best.
FM Radio chapter 16 . 5/8/2009
Okay, that was awesome. But what were those beginning parts? Where they flashbacks, memories? Or was there someone pretending to be the princess? I don't know if you cleared that up and i missed it, or if there's something to infer and i'm just being stupid. Please help me out with that. Anyhow, this was so amazing, i wish i hadn't started and stopped reading it so many times.
FM Radio chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I made it through the whole chapter! Yay! And I even enjoyed it. Although, i must admit that i skipped the first part about ariella. You can only read the same passage so many times.
Kura-sama chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
This is a beautiful story. I laughed and cried along with the characters. Great job writing it!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 16 . 4/24/2009
Whoa that was whoa that all I could say I can not even describe this story it left me speechless

You are a awesome author and you prove that in your story :D
AquaGhost chapter 16 . 4/8/2009
I loved the story so much...! Congrats!
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
Second time reading this now becasue its so amazing! Seriously, you're such a good author, i dont understand why you dont have more reviews, have you had any SKOW awards? Well next time nominating season is opened im definately nominating you, this series and the prophesy series are some of my favourite loves storys ever! All of your characters are completely different and so are their stories, i love how they are all linked as well, but you change the format and the type of stories, with all the side-stories and adventures they go on. Also, i love the way you include all the politics of the countries and how youve created all the different, facinating cultures. I know i might have said all this before but i cannot describe how much i love these books! :D
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »