Reviews for Between Light and Shadows
Chocorange888 chapter 32 . 4/4/2010
This story is amazing! It's filled with angst and drama, it started off very humourous (well, when she first got the the Moreland estate anyway), but gradually got more serious without me really realising. I enjoyed this very much and am very surprised that it hasn't received more reviews. Thank you.
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 32 . 2/8/2010
Ohmiigawd ur an amazing writer! This is the 2nd piece that I've read by you and I'm still enchanted w/ ur writng style! I'm looking forward to reading more! )
ILAKOM chapter 32 . 1/12/2010
It is absolutely great! )
Kelly-Green chapter 32 . 9/7/2009
Oh my goodness gracious. This is one of THE BEST stories I have ever read. I also read the Scepter of Light but I didn't give any feedback for that, but I also loved that story.

You weave such wonderful stories! It's felt like a roller coaster reading this and, like I said before, I loved every minute! Actually, there were quite a few times when I wanted to strangle you and several of the characters... But the whole story I love. The good endings wouldn't he half as good without all the sadness and obstacles the heroes had to do to get to the good ending.

I'm going to read more of your stories, but right now it's three AM and I regretfully have to go to sleep...

I'm going to nominate those two stories for ProjectFiction )
taintedlove13 chapter 32 . 8/7/2009
It wasn't William she was writing to!

Anywho, great story! I'm now going out to get a t-shirt with Kell's name on it. He was by far my favorite character.
taintedlove13 chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Yay! She won! Can't wait to see how she keeps in touch with William now...
taintedlove13 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
So, I just read from the prologue to this chapter in one sitting...needless to say, it's absolutely fantastic!

Sorry I haven't reviewed on the other chapters, I've been to excited to read the next chapter and then the next to take a moment to submit feedback. I apologize for that.

Anywho, it's fabulous! I absolutely love Kell...
taintedlove13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Interesting prologue. I can't wait to read the first chapter.

I wonder why she wrote to her brother instead of anyone else? I guess I'll have to read.
Tracy chapter 32 . 7/14/2009
Sniff. sniff. I loved your story.

Sibil is stupid.
Arainrhod chapter 32 . 7/7/2009
I adored this story

i love your writing style, the only problem is that once i start reading i cant stop. it was like the first time i read 'Catcher in the rye" again.

i HAVE to read the next ones now

peace & love

Rhoddy
jamaninja chapter 32 . 7/6/2009
Yay for super baby!

And yay for a superbly written story! I really enjoyed it. :)
jamaninja chapter 28 . 7/6/2009
“So you’re working hard to impregnate her again?” William guessed, holding back a smirk.

“Exactly.”

“That’s very noble of you.”

“I know.”

“Just keep it down from now on, all right? You might be a heavy sleeper, but I’m not.”

For the first time in all of his thirty-six years, Kell blushed.

I LOLed. Hard.

Yay! THEY GOT MARRIED! THEY'RE NOT STUPID ANYMORE!
jamaninja chapter 27 . 7/6/2009
EFFIN' SKANK!

She better pay!
jamaninja chapter 26 . 7/6/2009
aklfjoqiwr nfftyqpwicuq weuhrkljflkaftowr

that is my frustration

Anyways, when William shouted, "WHO THE HELL CARES?" I wanted to give him a standing ovation.
jamaninja chapter 22 . 7/6/2009
GEEZ, THEY FRUSTRATE ME MORE THAN BELLA AND EDWARD.

Sorry, I just wish I could jump into my computer and smack them both over the head.
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »