Reviews for Fresh Linen
springfiry chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Sigh...What a bittersweet ending...
hippiebird chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I thought that your description of the life and times of your character was very nicely done, and I liked that you did not sugar-coat the vanities of high class socialites. However, I think that you would have done well to include more personal description, such as what your characters looked like, the places they visited. All in all, I did enjoy your story.
Suze-Booze chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Well, it's not a bad story line, though i wonder if u did any research on the 18th century. if you decide to write a novel (or just a story) set in that period, then you must know everything about it; the way they spoke, and many other particulars (ex; every morning, people woke up very early and occupied themselves with outdoors or indoor activities whilst they waited for their breakfest, which was served at 10 o'clock in the morning) the reason i know all this is because I too am writing a story set in the 18th century, and i know a LOT. and trust me, it helps. But what is concerning the story; its pretty good _
shoelacy chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is a good story, but I would like to have seen more of Liz and Richard's relationship. Good job. :)