Reviews for Dark Guardian & Princess of Light
sneaky-fox chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
you are mean!

I read the 2 first stories on your blog and I love love love them :)

I've read some of your other work (and loved it) before you took it down from fp but never this series. I am hooked and completely in love with these stories but Dark Guardian & Princess of Light is not on your blog :'(

as the commenter below me asked, is there any chance of a pdf file? I don't care if it is not perfectly eddited I'm desperate for more of this wonderful story :)

Of course I completely understand if you don't wish for us to see your work unfinished :)

lots of love
NeverEver chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
so I spent all of last night reading between shadow and light instead of sleeping and I thought it would be nice to read the sequel(s) but I can't find them on your blog and there are only teaser chapters here.

Any way you could maybe email me a pdf or direct me to a website?

I really really love reading your stories and I swear I would not ever try to reproduce them.

my email is

hope to hear from you soon!
shhsilence chapter 24 . 3/17/2010
so sweet
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
This is the third story that I've rear by you, and I'm still amazed. Yet again, the wonderful stroyline and ur intricate writing style have captivated me and made my day way better! Keep up the god work. mhmm have u ever thought about getting this series published?
SnowySilver chapter 24 . 9/15/2009
Absolutely delightful. I read this in just over 24 hours, neglecting much of my classwork, and I don't regret it a bit (though I will be blaming you if I flunk out of college, FYI). I only have two criticisms. First, that it isn't longer, because I'd love to see just a bit more of each pair's growing love. Second, in Jak's ending there is artificial light in the tunnels leading to the castle, but I thought no one had that power in Galatea? Certainly Jak's surprise at seeing light globes for the first time is how Amy discovers her origins. If it's a different kind of artificial light, it'd be great if you could make that more clear.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I shall read on.
jamaninja chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
So I totally knew that Dmetri was going to be the traitor, but I didn't imagine, in a million years, that he would be gay for his best friend. Now I feel kind of bad for him. :(
jamaninja chapter 14 . 7/7/2009
Oh geez, I'm still cringing from the thought of having splinters up the vag. *shudder*
jamaninja chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
Oh, snap.

When he said that thing about giving him children, I literally smacked myself in the head.
jamaninja chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Hmm. I think I like masculine Jak better.
jamaninja chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
I always love a good cross-dresser story. :)
Summer Leah chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
Ah, what an asshole! I can't wait for him and Jak to have sex.
Reenie chapter 24 . 6/2/2009
Finally found got around to reading this story, and i loved it like i love all your work. Two stories in one - does it get any better? Your cast of characters were wonderful, i especially love Will and Alys. You have such a creative imagination, i wonder where you get all your ideas from, like the countries and the connected storylines- it's all very very cool!

Thanks for the amazing story. D
Rose Rampage chapter 24 . 5/17/2009
another fantastic story! and that ballad was so beautiful. you really have a talent
ChristianAngel01 chapter 24 . 5/12/2009
Whoa I never thought I would read a story like this with 2 endings in one! I am soo impressed just like I am with your other stories you truly do have a talent and if you publish someday I would make sure to buy that book :D
FM Radio chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
Aww. Yay! But i just wish the rest of the country could have realized or found out that she wasn't worthless. I'm like that i guess, i want to stomp on all of my opponents until they concede that i was right. And i always want people to admit that they were wrong. That doesn't sound very good though...oh well. I'm really not a terrible person no matter how horrid that sounds. This was and awesome story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »