Reviews for A Fading Light
Xaari chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
This is beautiful, just like all of your stories. :)
Genato chapter 27 . 3/21/2009
i love the lines here... like for example (something like this) "maybe it's better to dream of a perfect ending than to discover that life never measures up to one’s substitutions for reality."

oh yeah.. i would like to suggest that although we all love happy endings, it's better if it's not so abrupt? i mean, it's not as apparent here as in the other fic.. the one oabout mika and kell. i forgot to tell you that everything just fell into place in the last chapter.. i think it would've been better if the happy ending's just not so sudden?

ohh.. and can you kill some of the protagonists so the fic's not disgustingly sweet and mushy. that's all. KEEP WRITING!
Kathleen Moon chapter 27 . 11/8/2008
my readers truly do hate you...as I'm off to read the next book in the series, and pretending that I am not a writer, but merely a reader...and a quite content reader at that...I love your stories, your characters, how you can write a series that mentions characters from previous stories in the series so that we can see that those in the stories are still alive (and therefore, I won't cry). I'm so glad that you didn't kill Kell, and consequently, Mika, because that would have made me very upset, as I had been plotting ways to divorce Kell from Mika and take him myself, while trying to find a suitable replacement for Mika. :)

Keep writing!
dyingimmortal chapter 27 . 11/2/2008
I liked this story! It was amazing. :)

Off to read the sequel~
horsa chapter 25 . 11/2/2008
**vicious left hook

and there was something else, but i'm not sure where it is; i'll let you know if i find the typo/mistake/error/whatever

horsa chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
she, **LIKE tanya, had cast him off w/o a backward glance

horsa chapter 23 . 11/2/2008
in amy's 3 conclusions about captain damison, speller and head nead to have periods after them

Imaginings chapter 27 . 9/25/2008
I don't have a FictionPress account, but I DO have a FanFiction account. Having written a couple of stories myself, I can personally say that you are an amazing writer.

What I find hard to believe however, is that you have so little reviews! it is entirely unfair. I do not believe myself to be such a wonderful writer that I got more reviews for something with one chapter, than to yours of much more for reasons other than that you are not so widely known. (aha I sound so mature!)

anyway, your writing style is great, awesome, in fact, but would you mind changing it up a bit? I'm all for happy endings, but every story out of the series I've read so far has always started with two people falling in love, believing the other does not love them, leaving, realixing they cannot live without the other and then coming back together, getting married, and living happily ever after with their little children. also there is a tendency for the characters to be royalty in disguise.

but ah well, its not my place to judge. keep up the good work!

Imaginings
Setsuna no Sakura chapter 27 . 8/28/2008
Okay, you can now call me an inconsiderate bastard for not reviewing throughout the story-god, I HAVEN'T even remembered doing the kind deed...Though I wouldn't place ALL of the blame on my shoulders, since you also have a fault in it too! How exactly in the world could i have known that this story will actually take my soul out of me anyway? i wasn't even aware that I was exactly clicking on that 'Next' purple button! All I knew was that I just HAVE TO finish the story...and i probably did. In two days, i managed to finish the story while unconsciously wiping these stupid tears.

Really, really sorry for not sending in ample reviews, jenn.

i still have a question in my mind though...a rather confusing one. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE DO YOU GET ALL OF THESE WONDERFUL IDEAS?
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 27 . 8/18/2008
Loved it! These stories are great and i love how everyhting is connected.
Amora Lee chapter 27 . 6/26/2008
Another great book. Although it was kind of confusing when you kept changing where they were every chapter. But again, amazing.
noriepie chapter 27 . 5/1/2008
yay!

makes me feel all happy

i'm almost like cristi

except the pastry loving part

but other than that

i love happy endings with prince and princesses

i also realize that you are a wonderful author! I mean, you really write and use literary devices correctly...whether you intended for it or not

like efrem is a comic relief

that captain the enemy with Nick are foils

the two worlds across the ocean parallels each other

there's form and function in the way you structure your works

there's gender mixups...switching roles of female and male

and you incorporate modern industrialism in a fantasy world making it real like our world, except in the past..or in a different dimension

what else? there's alot of things that i'm sure you know of since you wrote it

but i'm just saying this because i have to practice literary devices for my english paper and thought that i should try annotating everything i read.

oh ya! include binary opposites...with the idea of shadowtouches and lightmakers

anyways...you really have a way with !
noriepie chapter 24 . 5/1/2008
i like how you combined the two parts together

very convenient structure

also, i love the instant chemistry of amy and ilana

that was some serious but also hilarious girls time in a moment of instant understanding.

efrem is the galatean version of william (senior) in feirtala lol
noriepie chapter 23 . 5/1/2008
i forgot to mention i like Efrem

he's funny

and i just realized that there are an awful lot of...what do you call it?

well basically a lot of things with being naked and exposing breasts and having sex in public. lol

they all interestingly fit with the plots in this story!
noriepie chapter 13 . 5/1/2008
oh gosh. are you sure that's the right way to go? seduce the man and pretend you're pregnant?

hahah, i'll bet she won't even have to pretend
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »