Reviews for A Fairy Tale
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Made me cry
witeaya chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
ur characters fell in love awfully easy and fast.
anju chapter 14 . 7/22/2008
it is a great everyone wish for a happily ever after.
Carlotta Lynn chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
Yay! Happy ending! Loved it! Thanks for the story!
Pename Here chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
aww.. this was an adorable story. I really enjoyed it!

I think I even have a little of that disorder - . Anyways, good job, and well written.

-PH
sweets555 chapter 14 . 3/21/2008
so cute
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
AW! that was so good! i cant wait to read ur next story!
LondonLi chapter 14 . 3/19/2008
Very inventive and imaginative. Great job.
Kanehila chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
hehe, Ethan really toughens up. And Vicki and Ethan finally have a sweet role! I feel that if you ever touch this up that you might want to do something...different with them. I don't know exactly what, but for some time it feels like they're just floating around until they finally get together and participate more in the story. (ouch, that came out kinda harsh...but I promise it's out of love! ...haha)

The changes both Amanda and Erik have made are very noticable in this chapter. Amanda stands up to her mom, she doesn't rely on her second personality, and Erik doubts himself XD Poor fella.

Btw, I bought your book "Anonymous" and I got it, and my mom flipped 'cause she was like, "This could be you in a few years!" But I gave it to a friend, and I haven't gotten the chance to ask her how she likes it, but I'm waiting to get it back so I can read it again ;D

The story is coming to the end! How exciting

Kanehila :)
Kohlomere chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
How cute! Update soon D
Kanehila chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
I'm not writing this story, but I think I'd consider this chapter as the climax. Erik declares his love, lets out Amanda's name, Amanda's mother finds out about her and Erik, and Vicki declareds her love for Ethan. Ah, well, you must write next chapter soon! I'm itching to find out how the two get back together...oh yes :D

Something you might want to be careful of is not adding in anything in the story that does not move the plot along. I've noticed it in the beginning of you story, or rather, in the middle of the beginning. Things started to move slower when you were building up to the climax, and it was harder to keep the attention on the story. When writing, you might be inclined to add in things about Ethan and Vicki, but sometimes I've noticed it does not trully move the plot. The readers want to know about Erik and Amanda, and this climax was great for it! Ethan and Vicki were important in this climax because of their relationship and how it impacts Erik, but otherwise, adding in extra scenes with Ethan and Vicki might not be the smartest. A way to get around that might be to switch views from Ethan and Vicki to Erik and Vicki, where she comes in one day happy or such and Erik finds out, whether by Vicki telling him or Erik figuring it out on his own. This way, the reader is soothed and intrigued by reading from Erik's point of view and you could even add in an extra sub plot: one where Erik is finding out why Vicki is so happy. Or something like that.

This is just something I've noticed over a period of chapters and I thought I'd mention it. It's not something as 1, 2, 3, FIX! as grammar, so it takes practice. But keep it in mind and you'll definately get better

Can't wait for next chapter! Kudos on this one!

Kanehila :)
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY I JUST STARTED IT AND IT IS AH-MAZING!
Katth chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
This story is so interesting! I love how you incorporated the past with the present type of deal with Amanda. I sometimes feel like I'm in the same boat as her. Always comparing people to characters in books and such. I love Ethan, he's so adorable and him and Vicki is just too sweet. I can't wait to see how this story progresses! Awesome job so far!

Katth
ihrtbks chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
Poor Eric...but I think I'm more like him than like Amanda. I dream but I don't suffer from fantasy proneness; I'm not that much of a daydreamer. But like always, I liked this chapter; you showed Andrea's side of the story BEAUTIFULLY!

UPDATE SOON!
Kanehila chapter 5 . 9/11/2007
what a lovely chapter this is! :D its full of detail and deep thoughts as well as a better look at Amanda's past and the personalities of each of the characters. it makes me itching for the next chapter! great job!