Reviews for Faith
Justine Wells chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
ok anyhow this story does not get published, does not become the #1 best seller of all times (i mean it has to do better then twilight) and does not become a kick ass blockbuster then then dnt waste your time and i mean that in the nicest way because your good. No not good kick ass! i have this vision of sebastian stan playing Bolivar. but hey dats just me a thirteen-year old aspiring screenwriter/director. anyways to keep dis review short which i kno its not. up date!

P.S Chapters 5 and 6 loved it!
Nightstar56 chapter 7 . 9/18/2007
Great story, I love it. I noticed a few grammatical errors but nothing major. Hope you write more and soon.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
20 people dead. It is nice to see that you have updated. Nice chapter, but the reader still don't have any fresh clues as to who the killer is.

Sir Scott chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
I think it could be her sister doing the killings. But, it's too early in the story to tell for sure.

bloomerbrigade chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
To be honest, not too sure of a romance working very well with the overall mood and feel of your horror/drama storyline, but I'll assume as the author you know what you're doing with it. I'll keep reading. I would really like to get a grander scope of this vampire administration that we keep hearing so much about. You really have potential with your story! )
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
Since the queen is the second vampire. What became of the one who turned her? Pretty good story so far.

Sir Scott chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
That's an interesting origin tale of the vampires in your world. It gives them a sense of history and tradition.

bloomerbrigade chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
LOVED the history of the original vampires! That was awesome! D
Justine Wells chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
OMFG! I just read the first chapter and already I was thinking that this should be made into a movie! This is the best vampire story ever! Seriously of all the vampire stories I've read this really is the best. THE DETAILS THE ACTION! Is Faith and Bolivar gonna fall in love? TELL ME! Ok now I sound like an overcrazed fan lol. but its really good. You know i am an inspiring director/screenwriter maybe we can talk. lol! I'll have your people call my people. LOL!
bloomerbrigade chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Interesting new character - foe or friend? Too early to tell! I look forward to reading more! D Love the new character introduction!
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
There's a lot of eroticism to a vampire story, which always makes them seem romantic. In some stories that I have read vampires smell like rotting flesh, but most modern writers don't describe vamps as having that smell. Good couple of chapters with some nice descriptions. Keep up the good work.

bloomerbrigade chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I really like this one! I agree with the previous reviewer, this story has a lot of potential, so I hope that you don't forget it. You really had some creative thinking when you stumbled upon this plot. Please keep it coming! D D You are now added to my favorites, I really hope to read more! D
Enay Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This really has potential,I hope to read the next chapter soon.
RestlessOne chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Wow well done. I really like the story line and I enjoyed the way it started out. I am looking forward to reading more. Please update soon.
Dante S. Acrutio chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
not bad. the story has a lot of potential. left a lot to be done, just introduced the man chracter, and how she worked, nice.

keep giong.