Reviews for He Says He Loves Her
chrisertastic chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I loved the overall theme/ message. IT's heartbreaking how the word love can be so abused.

'there are times when you have to give up with you want, to remember what you deserve.'

very true.
Wolfynix chapter 1 . 8/10/2007

Great Job on the poem. I'm going through this right now. Only my story has a guy that never hurts anyone (hed never be rude to anyone like call his girlfriend a whore)... actually, when he says he loves her, he means it... and thats what hurts the most and confuses... cause he cheats on her quite often to be with me... We're best friends... I adore this guy and just cant seem to let go. Sure I keep looking for someone new... but *sigh* I cant stop loving him somehow...

All this to say... beautiful poem, I adore it and can truly relate... the message is one I hope to finaly be able to follow... someday.
no.puedo.vivir.sin.ti chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
gone through this? I'm -going- through this right now! only, he says he hates her. then she's all over his myspace and I actually heard him say "I love you" to her on the phone. men are messed up. why do us girls always come into the crosshairs of the headcases and the heartaches?
between the lyrics chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I went through something exactly like this so I can understand you and connect with this poem real well. It was greatly written.