Reviews for The Vampire Gabriel
TheLadyPendragon chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
I'm thinking the gypsy saw him become a vampire. I think it's cute that Gabri is sensetive. His father can go screw himself. I mean, Jean appreciates him, at least. But he shouldn't have taken his anger out on Jean. That isn't nice.

PS. Why do I get the feeling that Jean will die a horrible death? I mean, every vampire has his tragedy. Is Jean Gabriel's tragedy?
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
Aww, Gabri-going to call him that from now on-sounds like a darling. His description is a little like that of Louis, pretty vamp that he is. His father sounds like an ass-hole. Gr...

Methinks Gabi and Jean are gonna get "close". Tee hee.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I like it. It sounds a lot like the biographies of all the vampires in Vampire Chronicles, with all the depressing facts about Gabriel, along with that of others. Will you continue it, or is three chapters the limit? Maybe you can post the link on some LJ fiction communities to draw in more readers. -is guilty of doing that- And maybe I can beta it for you? I saw some minor spelling errors and the like, remember I said I notice those too much, so I can fix it up for you. And maybe you can post it in the romance section, if there is a particularly important pairing? I don't think supernatural draws in many readers. -don't post there, usually-