Reviews for The Knight and His Princess
tsukiro chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wonderful story.

You are an amazing writer.

I rarely encounter a one-shot to evoke such emotions.
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
im sitting here bawling my eyes out, but this was bloody fantastic hahaha... I loved it!... it pulled my heart strings
MistahFiction chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
ugh soo sad... but still really good ya know..
i am a girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
it seems more of a scene from a story than a oneshot. but still, it was really good work. hope for more to come!
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
it feels like tristan and isolde, or guenevive and lancelot with richard gere playing lancelot, the last knight its called. where lancelot saves her life. abit like this story.

when tristan and isolde meets to kiss in the darkest hour of the night and they are betrayed. blah to unhappy love, but very realistic and well written.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
aw.. sweet.:D love it.:D
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You're an amazing author!

Wow!
Pennameboth chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This was magnificent! Even though it was shorter than your usual one shots, this is probably the only one that I actually got teary for. It's really sweet.
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
fjsd;fnweoj2ef;n
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
It's so amazing. Your writing contains so much anguish, it is palpable.
Mockin' Bird chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow! This is cool! Really! I think this would make an interesting cliche story if you wrote it in many chapters.
siowjin chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
wow. it was a rollarcoster ride for me. first there was confusion then suspense. finally sadness. this is not the typical romance story. its the best i read so far! not ur everyday ending.

i cant wait to see whats next! (:
Fubbltea chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I LOVE IT.

Please continue this story!

If you want to that is..
UnKnwnDrkniss chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This also made me cry :/
MistressBlack852 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
this is absolutely my favourite one shot ever

the only one that made me shed a tear too lol

:P i always come back to read it
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »