Reviews for The Knight and His Princess
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
cute. nice. okay.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This made me sad, but it was beautiful. Unrequited love is such a heartbreaking topic, and this portrayed it very well.
saraelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Beautiful!

It reminds me of Romeo & Juliet.

I love the idea.

Maybe you should do another chapter,

it would be very interesting to find out what she does without him.

Keep Writing!

You're amazing :)
Aurora Corona chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was so sweet, but so sad at the same time... :(
Ari.-Rossi chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
thats so cute i cant get that “Be happy with your future king. Love again. Fall freely and let him catch you.” Pause.“Love crazily as I love you.”

thats so beautiful i cant even egin to describe how that made me feel]
goanywhere chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
aw.
terriestal-angell chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Shiv. 2nd piece of fiction I read by you, and once again, I conclude that you can and should expand this into a brilliant piece of work. I like your plots. But you seem to be writing all the endings ( TKaHP and Brandon's story). Makes me feel a little disappointed really. If only I could come up with such plots...
jenc11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wah, I could really feel the emotions whirling around. I have a thing for these sort of stories. :P
Lebikse chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Haha, a totally classic knight-in-shining-armour-and-his-princess story:D
Bobanna chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hi~ Is it alright if my groupmates and I use the idea of your story for our English challenge? :D
asurana chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Well, that's depressing. XD It's really, really good, but.. really depressing. I'm seriously crying, haha.
D-Mish chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I felt like i was chocking back sobs at the end. So beautiful, i think you should do a story on it, have it as like a prologue - it would make a really great one!

Lovely :)
l0v3abl3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Bittersweet.. Sad... But good!
mythweav.r chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh! How heart-wrenching!
found.eventually chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Damn it. For once, I don't know what to say.

WHHY. Come back, knight in shining armour, she needs thee! (okay. not good with medieval, uhm. language.). I share a love-hate relationship with bittersweet stories.

But God. This one. It's pure love for this one. :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »