Reviews for The Knight and His Princess
w0ndering-s0ul chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Aw this is a real good story...I felt really bad for her. Looseing her one true love...aw...Well anyways you ended it very well.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
So sad... sounds like Lancelot/Guinevere, but of course, it could also be Tristan/Isolde, etc. In any case, sad, sweet, but amazing writing, as always. (:

It'll be a good addition for the c2! (I see we have much of your work in there already, though, haha. XD)
jane speaks chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really sad, yet sweet. I love it.
madda8lynn chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
WOW! great one shot I alway love your one shots

This story almost made me cry it was so amazing
Cashaholic chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I was bawling at 'And that’s all he’ll ever be.'

This oneshot is just too good, I don't know what to say. You are so very talented in writing. And I absolutely adore this piece, as of your other ones as well, keep up the good work!

x. cashaholic
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I really enjoyed the one shot. Bittersweet. Fantastic job with it.
Defying Destinyy chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aw this was so sad!i hope u write like a sequel to this it would be a great story like when she's queen and he comes back and stuff!tha wud b awesome!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very sad, but very beautiful. I truly enjoyed this.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
it was such a beautiful oneshot...princess and knight...he he..i really wanna cry...badly...sigh...great job..keep it up...!
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aww! A sad but truthful ending! the princess and her knight in shining armor! I love the picture that it paints. There is a picture that it reminded me off, its not the same as what you made me see, but its kind of with the same message:
your harbor chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I agree with you when you said in your A/N that this is different from your usual writing. As different as it is, I still think that it's connected to how you usually write: romance. I say that this has beautiful details with great emotion interwined into romance. Beautiful job!
euphorictragedy chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This makes me wonder of what their love was like before they had to walk away from each other. I really like this though, even if it was sad. I've always been a fan of happy endings.
EpicDreamer chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
'Tis awesome.

may your life be filled with magic

nota
fatso17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
that was so *sniff* beautiful! *starts brawling*. i felt the raw passion and climatic emotion held within the short passage. i felt the pain, saw the beauty and heard the tears. it was wonderfully written, long enough to tell a story full of romance and end it beautifully. even though it is the fleeting words that add that extra peck of magic, i wish it was longer... but don't fix it! it is just right. enough to taught the mind, right? all your stories are so... what's the word.. addictive and sweet? never give up on writing. enjoy it, don't force it.

(yes, well that was my lame attempt a inspiring/praising you. i think i might have failed. *grins sheepishly* damn.)
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
omgosh i love the portrayal of emotions!

._.

*kowtows*

this is too sad, way too sad.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »