Reviews for The Knight and His Princess
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
that was really short and sweet

]

i think it was awesome!

although a tad sad.

but still!

x bubble
reality.check.please chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
oh geez, i think i'm gonna cry and i'm in a crowded room too. that was so heartbreakingly sad. what i love about this the most is the fact that it shows their will power over love; that sometimes it doesn't work out to be so happily ever after. lol, but that doesn't stop my mind from thinking of a way they and up job. by the way, what book are you reading that gave you this idea? excellent one-shot :)
princess.lame chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Aww. That makes me sad. lol. What book were you reading?
lil tear chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
that was soo sad yet soo moving. ) Looved it!
jwyl93 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
mm very cool concept and kinda sad lol anyway cool one shot :p i feel kinda sad about how they cant be together and he seemed very sweet :)
SnowsxBitterxHeart chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow... What a sad, sweet, and honest story. I just loved.

The way you ended it did break my heart. But I loved how much emotion was put in this story. It was simple and clean cut for a One-Shot. I think you did good with this idea.

...Snow
Ri chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I've read a lot of your other stories and they're all brilliant.. this one is no exception. Very moving, but so sad! I like happy endings so I'm hoping they got theirs. :)
goodbyemylover chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
aw, this was sad.

it kind of reminded me of aladdin, haha.

i still really liked it though, keep up the great work!
Pereo Angelus chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
This was so sweet, I'm a sucker for the whole forbidden love stuff. good job.
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Gah, I love how it isn't he usual 'princess and knight' story. Oh, the fluff. You are quite good at it, I have to say.
a-random-writer chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Gah! That was sad...

Very well written but yeck...here I was just getting out of the sad story kick...lol
softrequiem chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
simply beautiful. it says this is a one-shot, but i think you should make it into a story. this would be a wonderful prologue. :)
A Slip of Words chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
So, I have a ton of your storys on alert and I love everything I've read of yours but I don't remember if I've reviewed any of it. So if I haven't then okay, here's my first review: That story was amazing. The poor princess and knight, it's so sad..but your writing skill is fantastic. I mean the way you come up with sentences like 'Her long blonde hair flowed quietly in the night breeze as silence wrapped around her like a warm feathered blanket' is just amazing. You're a very talented author. Great story line too, I liked the whole princess and knight thing. Brilliant.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8