Reviews for Dominance
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Yum can't wait for the next chapter! 333
xoxlizzie chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Aw, this sounds so sad! Rye and Zadeil sound like a very good couple and nit is a shame for them to be separated. I am excited to see what is going to happen though!
Hell's Aphrodite chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Hm, the plot itself was good and it could turn out to be a REALLY good story, even better than "Now and forever in secret" I think. Unfortunately though, it felt more like it was written as a one-shot in five chapters, and many things were hidden in the dark. For example; what will happen to Rye's relationship with Zadeil and how will the other react to Rye's REALLY sudden attraction to Lareil? Wouldn't he be heartbroken? Also, there could have been more depth in Rye's relationship with Lareil, more passion and romance instead of just sex. Don't get me wrong, a dominant master is one of the hottest characters in a slash master/slave story, and the more dominant, the better. Especially if the slave put on a lot of resistance. But yet it just seemed so... superficial.
RurikoTsukuyomi chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
... wow. Very.. Discriptive. I enjoyd it!
Sayden Emery chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I read the first chapter. This story has serious potential. However, I think there was too much information given too fast. I would have liked a better idea of the characters before jumping into the situation with the queen. I hadn't known the characters very well so I really didn't care that Rye was being chained, nor did I care what was going to happen to him.
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Aw. I liked it. A lot. But I was just sorta rooting for Zydiel. Wait. Was that his name? Lareil is so hot and the domination and S&M was amazing. But you just still feel so bad for Zydiel. Maybe it'd been better if he had had a duel with Lareil. Then at least that would have been taken care of. I liked both their relationships. The story overall is short and sweet...or spicy. As in HOT, haha. But I just wish there had of been a little more. But one thing that I loved about this story was the way that it wasn't the whole Cinderella thing. With the evil stepmother being overthrown and everything. It's rather ironic that Rye's father had beat Lareil to the crown and then subsequently married his sister. You'd have thought that Lareil would be a bit angrier at Rye. But. It was pretty good. And just a comment. You're amazing with the sex scenes. I think I said that in my other review too but I just thought I'd say. You're a good writer.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Hm...it tells too much and shows too little.
sunflowersing chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
HOTT!

sunflowersing
portabellaprincess chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Oh my! I know Rye has to be tired! Good descriptions.
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what will happen next.