Reviews for As One
Jinebiebe chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
I'm still confused. lol. _ Actually, I think I'm probably even more confused. I'm trying to connect the three somehow, but it's hard to. I didn't expect the begger to be rich, so why does he pretend to be poor? Yeah, I have a lot more questions. Good job on this chapter. Update again soon!

Jinna
NEStitch chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
an excellent piece. extremely well written, with an intensely intriguing plot. keep up the great work here.
you'll see chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Intersting. If the witness doesn't know the man on trial, how did he even get in the courtroom? (Much less why.) If he's never seen the man before, how can he answer "yes" to "Is this the man?" If they're one person, how are they all in different places before just before noon? (On different days?) Why do Demetrius and Jack Sanders leave at noon, but not Rafael? I'd like to learn more about what Rafael runs that people will still come to even if he kills some of them.
Jinebiebe chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wonderful beginning. I'm a little confused as in what's happening with the three guys and the beginning of the story, but I think I'm suppose to be at this point. I enjoy the characters, my favorite right now it definitely Rafael. _ Keep writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Jinna