Reviews for Cold as You
RomanceAddict chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
Great story! It is keeping me engaged. Update soon!
Taylor A. Cassi chapter 8 . 1/30/2008
Go with that feeling, Lexi!

I said this before but I really like the incorporation of the letters. It's building the tension and deepening the relationship even though the two characters aren't even physically in the same place at this point in the story. You could have taken the easy way out and made the entire summer (since they weren't together) one chapter and shoved everything together. But you've drawn it out, which I like.
Taylor A. Cassi chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
oh! Wow, that's a pretty weird thing to say to someone who is just a friend. Lexi better be careful.

I like the letters. It's a great way to get to know the characters.

Keep it up! Can't wait to read more.
RomanceAddict chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Another good chapter! I like your story alot. I don't know if writing letters to each other makes them love letters. If one of my guy friends was in basic traning they would be bombarded by letters from me! lol! Updates soon!
Alenor chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
uh oh! i can see this getting very complicated for the two of them...ahh well, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
RomanceAddict chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
I really enjoy your story so far. I liked that you gave us a hint of what was going to happen. I know your story has a point and is going somewhere. Update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Taylor A. Cassi chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
It's been a while since you updated this. I hope you will continue. A very good start with great potential. Keep it up.
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Well this is good so far and I hope to read more soon.
LaLa chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Very good job!

I couldn't even look away, I had to keep reading.

Could've been a tad-bit longer, but I'm not complaining!

Again, good job! Keep it up!
Alenor chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
hmm interesting. cya later.
euphorictragedy chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
I like it so far and it seems like I can relate- at least in Jamie's case. I love that song too, by the way. It reminds me of my ex. Please update soon!
Alenor chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
heya, i'm interested to see what's going to happen with this. can't wait for more, this was a good start. cya later ~ Alenor.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
If the rest is like this, then I know it will be great.