Reviews for Now and Forever in Secret
Satan'z Myth chapter 24 . 8/26/2007
That must be one of the best chapters till now... and, wa-ay to go ! I wish I could go there too [:)] However, there are still a couple of grammatical errors... and, heyy - you could get somebody to beta read it... as in go through it and check on all the errors. In fact, if you'd like, I can do it for you, or something... juzz give me a hit... also, am in love with all the songs you mention "cold" and "headstrong" being my faves... can you name some of your other fave...hem hem! SOme of Jayden's other faves ? I'd love that !
unbound chapter 24 . 8/25/2007
Those butterflies I told you about in my last review have lost their wings and two legs, trillioned in size, grown a single horn on their heads, and are busy ramming into eachother... Fucking rhinos are trampling my damned stomach into minced meat! Om-fucking-g! I cannot BELIEVE how anxious I am! (blushin') What? It's YOUR writing that's doin' it.

I so LERVE my little smart ass pocket pet. What he wrote on her poster was HILARIOUSLY evil! XP Fucking LERVE!

Oh! And uh...Tory had better watch himself with my pocket pet's heart. He keeps talking about how Jayden should've known what he was getting into. But uh, Tory dear, did you even fucking take that into consideration as well?

Give me MORE! XP
Esquirella chapter 24 . 8/24/2007
So where do they go from here?
MyNameIsTaken chapter 24 . 8/24/2007
I loved this chapter so much! Jay is awesome! "Fuck U and have a nice day" That's what that bitch gets for being mean to Jayden! XD I like Raven!
Satan'z Myth chapter 23 . 8/24/2007
Wow, just when this was beginning to get boring, you've spiced it up... am truly loving this, because... well, who doesn't love reading about heart-breaks, when it's meant to touch yours, and not break it? However, there are wa-ay too many spelling errors... it'll seem loads better if you fixed them... and, LP's your fave band too, right? Am a hu-uge fan !
unbound chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
Omg! (sqeezes him) SO adorable! I LERVE my smart ass, little pocket pet. (ruffles pocket pet's hair) He's a fiesty one :P He made me laugh SO hard while he talked about the flight. I LERVED how he barked at the kid.

Dude, is there such a thing as a herd of butterflies? Coz that's what is feels like is in my effing stomach! The suspense is fuckin' killing me!

UPDATE! XP
Esquirella chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
Tory's gonna be shocked, huh?
unbound chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
Om-effing-g! (my eyes have become fuckin' faucets!) My poor, adorable little pocket pet.

Okay, he nearly loses Tory from a gunshot wound, Tory recovers then LEAVES? W-T-F? Whatever gods made THAT decision can kiss my alabaster ass! (pets pocket pet soothingly and yanks out some luggage) That's right. You have to go after him.

Tempted to wring Tory's neck but I still want more.
starcrossedlover01 chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
dear god. i hope tory doesn't do something stupid and tries to take the plain back to their house. that'd be bad.

.s
Oxaloacetate chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
He really is crazy for Tory,going all the way to New York to see sweet.
Oxaloacetate chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
Holy crap,Tory got shot!Is he actually leaving!Poor Jayden...
MyNameIsTaken chapter 23 . 8/23/2007
Jay is really crazy...oh well...he's still the love...since its been bugging me i will say it. "alote" is "a lot" AH! I sad t! feel better now...-hides in closet-
portabellaprincess chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
Oh my! I need to find out why the shots were fired and the argument that Tory and his dad had. This story is so good. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next one. :)
Esquirella chapter 22 . 8/23/2007
OH NO!
squall-almasy27 chapter 21 . 8/22/2007
lol, i can't stop reading this! i mean...its cute and funny! specially the little monologues of jayden which are so damn funny and fucked up. though i do have to say there are errors here and there but who gives a shit, right?XD keep writing. :D
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »