Reviews for Now and Forever in Secret
starcrossedlover01 chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
that's not fair! you can't stop it there!
Amerez chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
no Jayden don't go! I'm really warming up to this story...
Esquirella chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
Oh no! Shane probably said that to get Jayden to come home, didn't he?
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Uh oh! If Tory's not dumb about the injuries, what else isn't he dumb about?
Amerez chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
heh, I love that snarky attitude of his. Keep up the good work!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Gah! Shane sounds really icky!
Amerez chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
Still liking it. Question, how old is Jayden? cuz if his older brother's six or seventeen...how much younger is he? Anything under 15 is just really creepy for me...even if in your mind he's younger, tell me fifteen so I don't freak, ok?
Amerez chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ha. this is cool. Jayden's got a very... charasmatic... personality... yeah let's go with charasmatic. Anyways,you've got my interest, I'll keep reading.
unbound chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Aww...that is MAD SWEET! Tory's his hero. Makes me wanna ruffle Jayden's hair and put him in my pocket. He's ADORABLE! Tory and I wouldn't get along well. Yep! I'm the girl he would hate. I surely wouldn't fawn over him and would most likely shatter that monumental ego of his.

I luv Jayden. (insert tears) I hate what he goes thru. If I were Jayden, I would've killed Shane and made look like a perfectly believable accident by now...or at LEAST found a way to render him wheelchair bound for the remainder of his days. I've been in a similar situation and the guys knee caps were completely knocked off with a bat. (not by me, I said, 'found a way') Hah! And I can say that coz you don't know who I am.

Well whatever. I'm bored now. And if I'm boring myself you're probably asleep.

I still want to read more.
unbound chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
I luv his attitude! His bluntness gives a bite to his personality (in a "when life gives you lemons...pull out the salt and the tequila" kinda way)

I like him. I want to read more.
starcrossedlover01 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
nice. write more please! i really do like the story so don't stop.

.s
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like this story.
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what will next.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 8/13/2007