Reviews for Horrorscape
kitty chapter 5 . 3/31
I love it
Bridgett-blah chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Is this available in hard copies yet?
Acts.of.Whimsy chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
:DDD PLEASE update as soon as the hard copy of Horrorscape is out. I've been waiting years for this! So glad to hear your endeavors are successful. I've been away from FanFiction for way too long. Hope to see more soon! 3
Bridgett chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Ahhhh it sucks because I dont have a kindle or anything so I cant buy it yet :x But this si really awesome and I'm super happy for you ahhhh
twinklegal19 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
just bought it! :)
Lillypad432 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Where is the rest of the story?
teagarden chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I'm so glad that you posted this here! (and that I was still subscribed to following this story). I've just got my copy of Cloak and Dagger and am super excited to read it.
StakeMeSpike04 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Congrats, dear! I'm so excited for you! I'll definitely check it out!

BTW, What's to come with Horrorscape? I know you have most of it published elsewhere...are you working on getting that published, too? I hope so!

Best of luck!
RubyRed22 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Holy crap, this is amazing. You are a phenomenal writer; no wonder you got published!
RisaIsis chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Oh, and that last anon review was from risaisis - I haven't been on FF in a while, but I remember loving your work. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
CONGRATULATIONS! :):) 3 That's amazing. You're amazing! Can't wait to read your published book(s) :D
AnonandAnon chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
So...guess we can't read horrorscape online anymore, huh. Anywhere I can read it? I never got to the ending back when I started and now I'm crazy curious.
IWriteWhatIFeel27 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
I find this story-the plot,very ,it's sad that you removed this story? Are you really or are you just rewriting it? I hope for the 's very creepy in a good way and I do love creepiness. Please continue it if you can and you should.
Bridgett-blah chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Plllleasee tell me you didnt actually discontinue this...Wow. Its awesome! Im alerting, juust in case.
chuang chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i recently read your story on authonomy, since you removed it on fanfiction.

i was really upset that it only got up to 14 chapters ;( and that it was labeled 'incomplete'. your writing is really amazing, and the story plot is great too.

although i have to say that it really gave me the creeps. but i'm sure that's what you intended, i mean, it is a horror story after all.

so i really really really hope you upload your story back here!

and if you don't, please please please upload it to authonomy!

i came too late to read the end :( and the the sequel, too! i realylreallyreally want to know what happens next! :P (as i'm sure many other people do too, if they didn't get to read it)

so pretty please with cherry on top? : P