Reviews for Horrorscape
SeraiRhifune chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
Oh no no no no no!

You are NOT getting off that easily!

You can't stop there...it's not cool! Not cool at all!

But might I say, mighty tastey. Lol.

That was a very sexy chapter. And written well, as always. I'm very impressed! I can't wait to discover the secrets behind this mystery!

As always, I remain your loyal reader,

Serai Rhifune
Amara Quinn chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
I'm hooked on this story. Please update soon!
teardrop456 chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
I am so confused!
VelvetyCheerio chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
Okay, so I just started reading this and it's freakin' awesome! But I want to know when people are going to die! That's a liitle weird for me to ask, but I'm getting frustrated! Although, it's a good way to keep the readers reading and the reviewers reviewing. Sigh. I just want someone to get thrown into the shark tank, or have their head lopped off. I don't know, make it grotesque.

Aside from that, I love this story! GM is a freak! Though, I like Jason more than him. At least Jason is using the game to his advantage, blackmailing people and the likes. If he doesn't die first, I have a feeling it's going to take a lot to get rid of him.

Hmm. I can't wait to see more chapters in this story. I can see why you have so many reviewers. Keep it up! VelvetyCheerio.
heart.angel chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
*is hyperventilating*

Oh, WOW. That had my heart beating so fast...Geez! Jason is such a leech! Gah! And that room is def. creepy. Perfect for GM. ;)

And CHECKMATE? *jaw drop*

You have to update. Seriously. My mom just gave me the weirdest of looks because I can't breathe. XD

An amazing chapter! GM of course, is amazing. (: (When is he not?)

Whats going to happen next?

Can't wait!

. .
SamanthaNicole chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
While the original draft you sent me was good, this one was much, much better. Holy god. The ending alone had ME feeling jumpy. It probably didn't help that one of my roommates decided to bust into my room at the same moment.

The scene between James and Val is much improved. Much more realistic, so nice work with that. And Charlie storming out was also more in character than earlier.

Some of the lines in this revision were SO great. The ones about Lara Croft, and then the one about sluts dying first. I actually laughed out loud at that.

I'd tell you how awesome this was, but I think you already know. And if you don't, well, shame on you.
monophobian chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Gosh, this story is amazing. I like how intricate you've made everything and I'm curious to see how it's going to play out.

One thing, though. I'm missing the explanation or interlude between James rolling his eyes about GM's final rule and Val opening her letter and reading it. Did she break the deal with GM because the round isn't technically over, or am I just missing something?
Zinala chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
this is absolutely amazing. i truly cannot think of how to tell you of the masterpiece you've written.

please update soon, i can hardly wait to read more
Realistic Dreams chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hello, hello :] So I think I sent my review to Jaded, where I briefly mentioned "GM" to be somewhat awkward. I almost laughed out loud when he introduced himself with that pseudonym. I adore your other male villains from your stories, but I reread his scenes, and I think a lot of the 'awkwardness' has to do with his character. The way he talks makes him even creepier, but I guess that's just the way he is. I wasn't trying to criticize your writing (because you're amazing and talented), but I appreciate you wanting to fix it.

I'm excited to see that you've posted another story (how do you do it?) so I'm going to check that out. Catch up with you later, alligator.
Midnightamant chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
OMG Horrorscape is soo good! I know I said that for Jaded as well, but its true. You're a very good writer. The whole mysterious thing... so riveting. You have me hooked!
Sarahj259 chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
awesome! Great job! Can't Wait for more!
SeraiRhifune chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Scary...*Very* scary.

But I commend you. I can't wait to figure out the mystery of this story!

Please update soon!

I remain your loyal reader,

StakeMeSpike04
IQuothNevermore chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Oh man. I know this game, but I have a feeling you're going to switch it up a bit. Haha. And that little bit about eluding to Seven Minutes in Heaven was funny. This is soo good! I hope you update soon!
vermillion-dream chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
Wow, took me 3 hours to read 1-10 and I should have gone to bed a long time ago, but I just couldn't stop it kept me on my toes, I love suspense! I hope you update soon, because I truly cannot wait for the next chapter in this exquisite story.

Update!

~Vermillion
renyun chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
great chapter! I can almost taste the tension in the air. As oppose to the previous chapter, this one reminded me that Val is in a dangerous game. Keep rewriting and updating.
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »