Reviews for Horrorscape
chuang chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i recently read your story on authonomy, since you removed it on fanfiction.

i was really upset that it only got up to 14 chapters ;( and that it was labeled 'incomplete'. your writing is really amazing, and the story plot is great too.

although i have to say that it really gave me the creeps. but i'm sure that's what you intended, i mean, it is a horror story after all.

so i really really really hope you upload your story back here!

and if you don't, please please please upload it to authonomy!

i came too late to read the end :( and the the sequel, too! i realylreallyreally want to know what happens next! :P (as i'm sure many other people do too, if they didn't get to read it)

so pretty please with cherry on top? : P
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
whoa this is a creepy story *shivers*

but it sounds intresting too :D

so i was wondering if you could update it? thank you :D
Misaki Kaito chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I just wanted to say, I love your stories, and I hope the people who plagiarized you get a spot in Writer's Hell for that. Happy writing-

Misaki
a-caerulia chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Hi, I just have to say that I'm happy that you've posted this story on another site and not just let it go. It sounded so good that I joined so I could read it. It was even better than I thought it would be.
DangerousFeamles chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I love it, I was wondering if you were going to continue it?
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Can you please write more? please? the storys really good and i want to read more cause i hate it when books are cliff hangers...please write more please & thank you
rockpunk92 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Hi!

I really, really, realy! like the way you write and I like this story. I clicked on your authonomy account link and I read Horrorscape on there but I finished all of the available chapters. So I went on to see if I could read the rest of the unrevised version on here to tide me over but alas! it's not complete as you obviously know.

You're story is amazing and it really has me hooked. I don't know if you're going to update here or when you will on authonomy, but I hope it's really really soon!
angel.of.genesis chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I discovered this story a while back and I can't remember if I finished it or not but I was pretty close to the end )

so just want to let you know that it's really amazing [although you've probably already been told that 600 times] and definitely creeped me out at some parts to where i had to turn on the light hehe

yep. so i like it. )

and im subscribing! XP
VampireAcademyDB chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Update Soon please!
love-forever chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
*jaw drops* CREE. PER. FREAKING CREEPER. OH MY GOD HE'S SO CREEPY. Can he, like, go away? I'm really afraid he's going to kill her!

SO GOOD! Keep going; I'm hooked!
love-forever chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
...I basically peed my pants...*shudders* I'm not sure if it's supposed to be romantic, but I know someone like that (who did what the guy did to Val, except he did it to me), and he's just CREEPY!

But very good. I like it :D.
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
OH. MY. GAWD. OHMYGAWDOHMYGAWDOHMYGAWD! You removed it! NO! I liked it SO much. I hate plagiarism (that is the reason why you removed it right?)! Oh well. Can't do so much about it. Is there any way I can still read it... this was practcally my favorite story. And I'm not trying to suck up. Really! I was so excited to see the new and improved Hooroscape! The last one was awesome by the way... Well if there isn't anyway I can still read it...that's ok. Reply if you can.
Hurt Beyond Death chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Wow, I love it. This story has an interesting concept, fascinating!

I hope you can continue on, please!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Candid, why oh WHY did you remove this story.?.

I followed it avidly but never read the final chapters for this part and then you rewrite and remove.!.

How could you do this to ME.?. :(

LOL just wanted to know if you will be reposting.?.

BTW- your story cloak and dagger is magnificent.!. Plz dnt remove that. LOL
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
I absolutly loved the first version of Horrorscape you did and have been waiting forever for an update. this isn't exactly the new chapter i've been waiting for but i hope this rewrite is as good as the original. Update soon!
662 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »