Reviews for Horrorscape
Acts.of.Whimsy chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
O_O This..is..awesome! I love the thought process and the fact that it's modeled after chess. I've always wanted to learn; maybe I'll pick something up. ;)

~ .Whimsy
Infamous Silence chapter 13 . 1/22/2008
What does he mean by that marriage or what! Can't she just say yes, to let Lisa get out of the house and then Lisa can call for help ,then GM would be in prison.
Shampa chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Okay, I'm reviewing for this chapter-but I've read all the chapters you have up, too.

I really like your work so far, the intrigue, and the way the characters interact with each other. There are some questions I have, that probably will be answered sooner or later, but I'm going to comment about them anyways.

Why is GM so interested in Val? She hasn't really done anything spectacular to set her apart from her friends, and I'm not really feeling her character at all. She just isn't that different to me. Not that it has to be a huge, special thing that makes her unique, I don't know, GM's interest in her just doesn't feel realistic or justified.

Obviously this whole story isn't realistic, but seriously, how is nobody managing to leave, or call, or something? Wouldn't someone know where they were, and wonder what was going on? Maybe I just missed that part of the story, but if all this has happened, a good amount has had to elapse. So how does that work?

I like GM's character, and Val's reactions seem very plausible. So good job there. Dialogue flows fairly well, and the entire plot seems to be very well thought out. The story has definitely kept my interest. Sorry it took me so long to review. Good work!
geminibaby6789 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
Ahh! The suspense is killing me! Thanks for the update. Can't wait till the next one!
NovelS chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
dum dum dum...

ah!i have to know what she is going to say!

i think she'll say no though, because if she says yes then the story is kinda over unless she tricks him...?

gah. well, update soon please :]
039301 chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
that chapter so so great. I love the ultimatum was great. I really can't wait for the next chapter it is going to be so well written and revealing. Thank you so much and please update soon.
curator chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
Oh my god. What a bastard. LOL dude, she's still in highschool. Don't you think marital vows can wait until she turns at least 21? Poor Val though. She knows what GM is like, so now she either chooses her personal freedom or the life of her friend. What an ass. Okay, signing off now. Loved the chapter though ;)
sweden chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
hurrah! i think i'm a cliffhanger lover
Georgianna chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
Congratulations on having GM nominated for SKOW! I'm looking forward to knowing what Val will do!
Faith Adeline chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
O, he is bad. So so bad. But yet, so so good. hahah. I can't help but be like, hm... haha. Wonderful chapter, as usual. I cannot believe you ended it on that cliffy! How evil :( But again, so so good also haha. Keep up the great work, and update soon!

Faith
BreatheNJ chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME THERE!

I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!

UPDATE!

GOD, SUCH A GOOD STORY!

AH!

:D

loveitloveitloveit!
January Skies chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
o.o This should be interesting. Sacrifice herself for her friends or let them die... Her life really sucks right now doesn't it.
Jay827 chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
the sole truth is out! what will she decide? be with GM forever and save the 3 left? or out-smart him? and get away.

update soon!
sousie chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
i wonder what her choice will be

can't wait to read more

update soon
reversed.hearts chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
HOLY SHIT! pardon my french. total cliffhanger!
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »