Reviews for Horrorscape
JadeDream chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
that was such a mean way to end this chapter! i would be half tempted to say yes, just because GM is hot haha...but update soon! oh and how many chapters is this gonna be...like is it almost over? (i hope not)
Acts.of.Whimsy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ooh.. I like this. I like this a LOT. I enjoy reading your style of writing, and I'm curious to see where this is going. Very nice.

~ .Whimsy
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
She should have done that from the beginning. That's what I thought in the last chapter. I was like wait...if she just says she likes the guy then everyone can live. I don't know if she will do it but it's worth a shot right? Anyway update soon and this story is so creepy! I love it.
somuchformyhappyending chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
.god. I'm just trying to think about what she might say. I mean, she seems like the kind of person who would sacrifice herself to save her friends, but then again, who the HELL would wanna be with that creep for the rest of their life? (even if he does sound sexy as hell and quite good looking) you MUST update soon. it's killing me. :)

bec
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
Oh my gosh. Brilliant ultimatum. I sort-of want Val to say yes, but then again I want her to say no. Either way it'll turn out awesome. And congrats on getting nominated! I'm totally voting for GM.

I was just reading some review responses you made (because I'm nosy like that). I also want her to fall for GM and I DON'T want GM to die. He's too good of a character to die. Totally original. I feel like I should compare you to JK Rowling, what with the whole 'killing off nearly EVERY character.' LoL.

Please update soon!
kagomefreak chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
now that's just cruel, to end it on a cliffhanger like that! OMG! I wana know what happens next! I love all the twists this chapter took on, anf then way she outsmarted him! YAY! lol girl power! A match of the brains...love it! Please update as soon as you physically can~
tinkerbell-92 chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
man i must sound so twisted

but i really want her to say yes

then fall in love with him

gawd

im soo tdark an twisty

ur prolly wonderin if i was like abused as a child

or some emo kid

lolz

(im not emo an i wasnt abused, im actualy quite preppy an optimistic lolz)
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
this sentence has Val instead of lisa ...'At the very least, she'd get to see Blake and Val (if they're still alive, her mind taunted)and formulate some sort of plan.' so you might want to change it

and this one is missing the opening speech marks 'and he seized it. Val,” he said, in a voice so quiet only she could hear. “What a surprise...”'

and this is the bit from chapter 12 that i was talking about ok 'Insensitive, even. He didn't want to go to AA, didn't want to change to change his ways.' so you need to change that ok

ok on to good notes...wow i love it every thing beside the minor slip ups that you made was greati mean the way you left it is just omg i want more i wanna know whats going to happen ahhahh
Hazelnut Romance chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
woah. will val really swear to stay with gm foreva? It's gonna be interesting. but wat does 'with no strings attached' mean? update soon! i want to find out val's decision.
nul chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
does this mean that the stories almost over. I am not sure but i think that Val's going to say yes because of the other two..Crap...GOSH! i love this story so freaking much. Its so thrilling...:-D
kagomefreak chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
omg, omg, omg! AH! please update! this is so exciting! ah! the drama, the suspence, the HORROR! I effing love it! ]]] omg, there's just so much mystery and intellegence in this, is unbelievable! Please update soon! PLEASE!
kagomefreak chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
omg dude, this is freaking me out, lmao, but i just cant seem to stop reading it. Wow, and I actually read that short story that u menationed previously about a man with the island and him hunting human and that one dude who hunts animals now being hunted. Omg...this story is freaking awesome, it's defenetly unlike what I'm used to reading...but omg~ it's just too good~ freakin awesome job
FM Radio chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
JASON DESERVES TO DIE! I will take my cookie machine gun and shoot him! Of course he may have to become an ally of the cookies first so that I can shoot him...Maybe I can pretend that he is a cookie...a burnt one...UPDATE
SeriouslyJoking chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
Well, isn't Val the resourceful one? Holding her breath, cheeky girl. Anywho,I hope GM gets some vital part of his anatomy kicked in by the end of this story, because he's scary, and deserves it. I like how you're not afraid to actually kill off some characters, whether they're liked or not. And you're no stranger to the cliffhanger or suspensful scene. Bravo! I also love the fact that your story isn't far fetched, though I was insulted that Val thinks 21 is old (though not old-old). I'm 25! How insulting. ;D
Terras1fan chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Whoa, that is a great ending.

(Sorry this is Terras1fan, I didn't want to bother logging in.)

You are so good in this story, and I'm astounded by it. If this was a written novel, I'd force my friends to read it. Though I found some paragraph issues, as in you make a new paragraph even though it shouldn't be a new one, exc, I believe you are doing nicely on the grammatical area.

Finish the story as best as you can, and keep up the mystery and intrigue. End this the best way you can think of, because a bad ending is a cop out to such a good storyline. After you're done, then attack this with a red pen like crazy.

This is a masterpeice to me, and I don't say that often. I just keep getting interested and intrigued by the plot, and for the first time in a long time, I can say that I have no idea how it will end.

Well, I gave my rare, but cheesy inspiration speech. Keep goin on this, and I'll be reading. Oh, and when I find a flaw, I'll be sure to mention it.

- Terra