Reviews for Horrorscape
somuchformyhappyending chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
ah! update or I will die. (not really, but I'm sure you knew I was joking. even though a joke implies that a statement was funny, and my statement really lacked humor. ah, well. I've never been paricularly funny)

bec
Faith Adeline chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Haha, go Val! Of course, he'll probably know because he somehow knows everything. Gah. I swear, you always leave me wanting more! Which is a good thing for you, but a bad thing for me because there's nothing else to read! ahah. Keep it up and update asap!

Faith
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
... wow i love it so many twists and turns and so much more to come as well i think its the best ive been trying to work so many things out in my head and im getting them right most of the time

in this chapter there is one mess up.. when blake is explaining the bit when his mother died after the AA bit you wrote some thing twice you repeated two words so you might want to just go throught that and change it ok :)

cant wai for the next chapter its going to be really good
embers-and-bridges chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
Val tricked him. That is such a surprise. All the while, it seemed certain that Val, Blake, and Lisa would die. For Val, GM said that he would claim her as his, even if it meant destroying them both. For Lisa, GM saw her in the reflection in Val's eyes. Lisa could have easily gotten killed if GM chose to act on it. It surprises me that Lisa came through, after all. Just like Blake was. But I'm proud of her. I probably sound so stupid veing proud of a person that isn't real. LOL... Anyway,she would have been killed if it hadn't been for Val and Val's kissing GM. Blake..you've got to admit. He was close to dying. I've got this suspicion that most of the characters are going to die-if not all. How could anyone possibly explain all this murder and that game? Then again. I could be wrong. I never read or watched horror before reading this. And like Curator Angelus said, "How charming." Very unique story.
Blank89901 chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
This is really a thriller! GM is kinda creepy...but, at the same time I'm so curious to see what his and Val's history is.

He said he asked her out before, right? But she said she doesn't even know him.

Hm...I'm SO curious! Update soon, please?
scenerocker chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
I love this chapter...yupe..in the end girl woot..hope u update soon
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
woow i love it this i sonly the first chapter and i cant wait to read the rest of it. there is nothing wrong wth it thati can see so im looking forward to it. :)
sousie chapter 12 . 1/17/2008
yes! she tricked him

go girl your are the best

by the way i love your story it's amazing

keep up the good work
The Latest Plague chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
wow... this story is so cool... this kind of reminds me of Hate to Hopes story... just not. lol its interesting... i'll wait for an update
tinkerbell-92 chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
wow

this is really good

absolutly terrifying

kinda hott tho

i kinda want her to fall for the gm

i absolutly cannot wait fer the next twisted chappy
January Skies chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
Sweet! She finally tricked him! Awesome chapter! Its getting interesting! 3
curator chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
Oh...the girl is good. Not bad at all. LOL I have no idea how you're going to end this story though. Personaly, I think that the guy is rather cool so it would be a pity for him to die. I can't see Val falling head over heels for him though, unfortunately. Well, maybe she might of, but not with this kind of initiation. Most people approach you with a lame pick-up line. This dude sets up a whole field for you to battle it out on. How charming.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
wow. val's a fighter and gm is kinda freaking me out a bit with all these methods to kill people. update!
Jay827 chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
ohh. new chapter! yaya. e. i love this story so far. update when possible. smart Val.
Sing.it.like.you.mean.it chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
Im absolutely loving this story, partly cause its so unique, partly cause its really creepy. Ok, maybe not because it's creepy, but I'm really drawn in. Write faster? :D
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »