Reviews for Horrorscape
JadeDream chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
whoo go val! i hope she saves blake and lisa...i hope lisa saved blake! update son!
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
Val is so clever, faking like that. Or maybe you're the clever one, seeing as you wrote her...anyways, love this so please update soon!
fedoras and champagne chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
this story reminds me heavily of lj smith's "the forbidden game". have you read it?

i like your story a lot though. gm is kinda sexy. :)
curator chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Oh... this is looking really good...
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
Hot. An older guy. Haha. Sorry, I have a thing for older guys. But not like old-old. Like, I was 15 and went out with a 19 year old. But I suppose the age gap makes GM a little scarier. And I really wanna know his name ... hmm ... can't wait!

I was going to say. I was reading the back of these pills the other day and they reminded me of your story. Not in a bad way but they had the Valerian plant in them.

I really hope Blake doesn't die. I'm hanging for someone to come and save him at the last minute. Hopefully Lisa.

Update soon!
Lady Katreina chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
I bet Jason hopes Blake'll digest a very long complicated story on how Jason really isn't better than everyone else but hopes to one day be Superman and make up for all his past mistakes.

(sigh) poor Val. Thanks for updating.
Lady Katreina chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
O! Quickly, quickly! (I'd leave you a longer one but, but chapter 11!)

Thank you. .
embers-and-bridges chapter 11 . 1/13/2008
I swear,this is haunting and chillingly intense. The line "There's a very nice reflection of the door in your eyes" was striking. It's time to worry about Lisa. She's giving in to the "kill or be killed" theory. And we all know which one she chose. I know Blake is going to die some time soon. I've noticed that he's the only one completely unwilling to kill. I, like Jason, am waiting to hear why. Most people, in a situation like this, would choose to kill. They would try to stay away from that but every person wants to survive. Well, nearly everyone. I wasn't surprised that GM is 21. He acts it, despite practically being a mass murderer. He seems all-knowing. He knew that even those Valerian considered trust-worthy would give in at some point. He misjudged Blake, though. I never really liked horror but I suppose this sort is MAGNIFICENT. Like your pen name, by the way!
somuchformyhappyending chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Well...these last two chapters were FUCKING intense...jesus. and who knew there were so many chess terms? my brother's a chess master and I never really bothered to ask how complicated chess could really be...hmm...anyways, have I mentioned that you're fucking brilliant? I think I have, but there's no harm in reminding you, is there? :)

bec
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
This story is very scary but I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter. It's a really exciting and thrilling story.
Jay827 chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
update update update. i've been reading this since 4? and now it's almost 6. update soon please. it's so exciting.
FM Radio chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
*Brings you back to life* I never meant to kill you! I'm so sorry! If you die then you can't write! You need around the clock protection! *grabs a gun* I'm coming to protect you from the evil cookies! That way you will stll be able to update soon!
Two Skips chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
Okay, your story is DEFINATLY interesting, suspensfully creepy and a tad confusing. But still, i REALLY like it...Do Val and GM end up together?
vampirickitty chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
I just read chapters 1-11. This is an awesome story. I can't wait for an update. This keeps getting better and better.
Infamous Silence chapter 11 . 1/11/2008
"There's a very nice refection of the door in your eyes" Line struck me like it did so many other people. looks like Blake's gonna die. Which sucks because he was my favorite.
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »