Reviews for Horrorscape
PrematureLlama chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
You are amazing. Seriously, you are. This is a hunting, chilling, and AWESOME story. I am in love with it! Like I said before, it's chilling and hunting, but it really is, in a good way. Mysterious and I just don't know how to explain it. Wow! I couldn't stop reading it. When GM starting talking in the first chapter, I knew something was up. He's totally obsessed with Val and in a way thats bad and good. I mean, he wants people to die so he can have her! I can't believe everything in the white side wants to actually go through with this. And James...omg...poor James! He's dead! I seriously cryed at that part. That fucking stupid Brent. And Jason is gonna die! (In my dreams tonight...) Ok, GM is a brilliant person for coming up with this plan, which means YOU are brilliant, because this is your story! I really am amazed.

Theres so much mystery with GM. I really hope Val saves people. I don't want more people to die. But I'm sure people are...sadly! I think Val needs to kill GM. Get her friends and leave that damn house. But yeah, I know its not easy like that. *sigh*

Please please please please update soon! This story is going on my favs!

PrematureLlama
Alice B. Black chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Oh no... he's still alive... just faking... *crys unreasonably*
Faith Adeline chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
Aw, I felt so bad when he killed James. Gah, I swear this would be such a good horror movie. No lie. I can picture it in my mind so-o-o well. Hope you had a happy holidays too! Update soon!

Faith
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Seriously, this must be the best plot on FP. It's so intricate and there's so many twists and turns! I love it. I read a bit of each of your stories and this has got to be the best one. I hope you update this! Please, please don't abandon it because it's fantastic! I read The Most Dangerous Game in 9th grade and I must say I loved the ending. Anyways, this is brilliant so please update as soon as possible!
Terras1fan chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
I didn't have enough time to actually log into my username, but this is Terra. Anyways, whoa - nice. I feel bad though.. I like GM in a creepy sort of way. I suppose it is kinda like the Phantom of the Opera. He kills someone and does all this crazy stuff then you realize you love the guy.

Nice work for this chapter. I can't comb over it because it is late where I am and plus, I am tired so most of the errors won't be seen. lol.

I'll be more constructive next chapter.

-Terra
teagarden chapter 8 . 12/16/2007
Nicely creepy and extremely well written. I can't wait for the next one!
Mysticol chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
wow that was awesome o.0
Lady Katreina chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
But... but the Addams family IS happy! Thank you so much for updating, I... I like GM's character and I like Val's too, and I think it'd be interesting if Val went and cheated, and went crazy, AND really hurt GM; mainly because I have NO idea was GM's reaction would be. ("interesting" to say the least!)

Thanks again for updating, gotta love the suspense.
Moonlit Promise chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
...ooh, i like this chapter. at first i kind of expected him to like her but then i wasn't so sure. i just figured he was doing that for pure love of danger but then the killing came up and i was kind of like, "um... they're going to die?" and then the kiss and... yay! lol i dunno, i just like this chapter the most. Haha. Hopefully more will be like this as the story progresses.

Update soon!
curator chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
Oh...the suspense. How awesome. But hm...I'm not sure creepiness is a charm. I certainly don't envy the position Val is in. I say she push him down the stairs or something when his not looking. But apparently he asked her out once. Hmm...I wonder when that was.
SeriouslyJoking chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
-_- Humph...cliffhangers are evil. . Update! I have nothing to say, because it want more! So, if you update soon, I'll give you a longer review. Deal? :D
FM Radio chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
screw everything else! UPDATE THIS!
pop-yur-fcukn-collar chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
OMG! GM just got creepy. Well, he was creepy first off but not like this. KILL ONE ANOTHER! My God ... That was a big surprise. I know none of the rules of chess so I don't get the King and Queen and Pawns or something.

Would it be strange if I still thought he was hot? There are plenty of ways to distract him so that she could win and her friends don't get killed. Haha ...

Great chapter!
January Skies chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
Holy, this is getting intense! Awesome chapter!
XThexDeviotX chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
After a long day of boring school and useless information being drilled into my head, this is exactly what I needed; an escape from reality and some adventure to cheer me up. Thanks for updating! Oh, and the Zodiac was real; in the 1960's he would send letters the San Francisco News Paper threatening to kill kids, adults, whoever, and he would describe how he would do it. The Zodiac would kill every so often that it was thought he'd go by the moon phases and usually killed near a body of water. He was a genius they never caught him, they thought it was this dude named Arthur Leigh Allen, but he died, and he was also very much fascinated with the story "The Most Dangerous Game" just like the zodiac killer...sorry that was long. But I love your story oodles. Thats how much. Oodles. K bye!
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »