Reviews for Horrorscape
Vera chapter 17 . 6/4/2009
That's unfair! I've never got the chance to read the original Horrorscape! And now I'll never know how it's gonna end!

I'm very sad that you're leaving!
Rumsha chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
i am very sad that you are leaving..but you gotta do what you gotta do. i hope you come back eventually
Night-Rayne chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
omg, I think I know what was on the paper, Lisa's name? anyways, talk about a cliff hanger, this story is so exciting
queenofthekitsunes chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
When I started reading this story, I thought it was awesome. I'm sorry you've decided to leave, but I hope you'll consider finishing this story!
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 17 . 5/26/2009
Oh my God. The second I started your story I couldn't stop. I really love it. Please update soon!
cauterized chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
this is an amazing story. it's kinda funny though cause i'm in geometry (supposed to be in algebra 2) and french and i'm not a senior,; i'm a freshman. also it's funny because i'm pretty sure we read hamlet in sophmore year, in honors english, not senior year.
shepromised-shelied chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
Please don't stop. Don't even think about it.

I'm not going to be able to sleep if you don't finish this.

I love it, dark and horrific and strangely sexy.

Keep up the wonderful work.
Charred Wood chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
GM is awesome. He is the cocoa to chocolate.
akaCHEEKS chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
woah. this is good. is it going to be continued by any chance?
Music's Bittersweet Flow chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
ohmahgaw! this is so exciting and thrilling!

I like GM! he is so mysterious, yet at the same time frightening!

your story is great, it doesn't appear to be a very trying hard story, it's just natural, which is hard to conjure among writers! keep it up!
PaperCraftNerd chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
ahh! Your killing me! Wowowowow, AMAZING STORY. Gave me the CREEPS. PLEASE PLEASE finish the rewrite soon! I'm dying to know what happens!

-Sandra
d3pth chapter 17 . 5/6/2009
update son!
jayniee chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
Great story! Please update soon!

Did you take the version that was finished down?
pattEcake chapter 17 . 4/21/2009
This is.. wow. It's the scariest story I've ever read. but it's the best written one.. by a long shot. A VERY long shot. It's amazing. Fantastic. Awesome. Brilliant. It's just.. wow.
Rouge Pyralis chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
This would be an awesome horror movie!

GM scares me like no other he's a creepy physcopath!

please write more and soon! Please don't make me wait forever.
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »