Reviews for Horrorscape
TumbleWeed23 chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
WOW. Excellent. I want more soon, PLEASE! :-D oh and why does GM have to sound so good looking (and lost, as in seriously mentally lost...makes me want to personally help him clear his head up!)...ah...it makes it hard to hate him...hm...loved it until now though. it's PERFECT!
WTFcrystal chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
I started reading this story thinking it would be something fun to do until a movie I wanted to watch came on TV, by chapter 4 I was so in love with this story I forgot the movie even existed. Words cannot express how captivated I was while reading this it's beyond amazing. I can't wait for more D
jaeeeee chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
Kewl fic!keeps you on your toes!]
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 17 . 3/28/2009
Oh wow! I love horror stories! And this is an amazingly gruesome one! GM has got a bit of a ...stalker-obsession for Val o_o. Poor girl, but then again...she seems to like it o_O. Also love all the fantastic killing sequences and the games and the BLOOD! I'm a truly sick person .. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon cause I can't wait to see what happens!
poppiesinoctober chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
okay, so i finally got time to come back and read this whole story through.

hm, i must say this is very interesting.

reminds me of interrogame by bleeding air/hate to hope.

both very good stories.

but anywayy, here is what i think is gonna happen,

val is definitely gonna not choose to forgeit, or something, idk, but the whole water thing had to be important. it was just to there not to be random.

uhh, let's see, all of a sudden my mind is very blank.

i can't decide if i think gm is a normal guy, or if he is some how...supernatural.

idk if he was the one with val her freshman year, maybe, but it seems like there is more too it.

gm has to be supernatural, or something like that, he's just too...old to be twenty one. idk..

but, you must update soon so i can remember everything, and don't have to go back and read! : )

anyway, uppdate, cause id like to read the sequel.

good story.

woo.

-rachel
Soggie chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
Amazing, simply amazing. This is so entertaining, as I have once said before- I wish this was a love story! :P
confessions chapter 17 . 3/16/2009
Wow... GM is sick.. Update soon.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 17 . 3/16/2009
My, my, what ever could this mean for Blake, hmm? Injured, now on Jason's hitlist, and receiving private messages from GM? Is he in for it or what?

Ok, my internet is being weird, uhm, excellent chapter. Haha, will Lisa believe Val now that she saw the moment between Val and GM? And what about Jason? Will he be more angry with Blake or Lisa? Hmm.

Aww, poor Blake. Jason was being kind of mean about it though. :( Well, glad I could finally review, the chapters were exciting. Good work.

Velvet.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
Aww, to tell you the truth, I was starting to like Blake. But you know, if he dies, just make it spectacular. :D

WHAT? Twenty-one in January? O: GM managed to pass himself off as a senior at twenty? Well, that can't be too bad, but then considering he's what, two years older than Val? And a murderer? And slightly insane-okay, majorly insane? :D Aah, but his evilness is so genius.

Bwahahahaha! I was cracking up when Val had to kiss GM in an attempt to save Lisa, even if it didn't work. It was still amazingly funny for some reason. XD

Aah, I'm just starting to wonder what GM's real name is... I want to know! Tis a suspenseful chapter, and quite a twist as well. Excellent work. :)

Velvet.
SeraiRhifune chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
That was so good! Loved this chapter! Man, the story keeps getting better and better with every chapter. I loved the dialogue and action between Val and GM. It was HOT. I love their pairing. I also love how you made him give her the ultimatum. It really brings things full circle now.

Update soon, if you would!

I remain your loyal reader,

Serai Rhifune
JRyder Chickadee chapter 17 . 3/15/2009
I have never read a more well thought out story than this one. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and I honestly have no idea what's going to happen next. I like how you kept the story going around Chess, because it's just something I've never read before. I am eagerly awaiting more! :)
Izzey chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
oh, man. i so want to know what's on that paper! it's killing me! can't wait for the next chapter! update again soon!
Xanthe P chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
OH, what was on the paper! Okay, this is really exciting now.

I'm kind of surprised that Lisa thinks Val and GM are together; didn't expect that.

But I love all these little twists and metaphors. I can't follow some of them, but that just proves how good you are at making them. :D
measuringcup34 chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
it keeps getting better.

are you going to write a sequel for this version or will the other one work for this rewrite.

i haven't read the original one
charm en route chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
Ohh, fun.

I do agree with Blake when he said . “From Jason, maybe, but there's no way the grandmaster's going to let us live. Not willingly, anyway. Think about it, we know what he looks like. We could identify him.”

So even if Val agreed to GM's ultimatum, I bet he still would have killed everyone, or still let them kill each other. But maybe not, who knows, he's crazy.
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »