Reviews for Horrorscape
heart.angel chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
Oh, better choose wisely Val! Forever with GM..? Hm, tough decision with your friends lives on the line. Then again, GM is pretty epic if you ask me...if you get over the whole sadistic/murderer part..

And what does Blake have now? Whats on that sheet! I really, really want to know!

I guess I'll have to wait. ;]

Can't wait till then & amazing chapter as always. (:

. .
Faith Adeline chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
Love it. Reading the rewrite is just as, if not more, fun as reading it the first time. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
julialakewood chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
O bad boys are always the best...esp dangerous ones...
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
I'm very pleased that this one came so quickly after 16. I've been in a funky mood and this was a nice story to come back and immerse myself into.

I really like the variation and twist of this version. As you know, I liked the last version as well but this time you have injected more sexual tension and Val does seem to be better detailed. This will definitely be interesting to see through to the end once more.

Hope everything with you is good!
Sabreal chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
wow...gr8 chappie...i like how lisa got the wrong end of the stick but then jason/gm got the wrong end of the stick with lisa and blake...parallel love lines...so complicated.

yay! i knew blaise was gonna pull through! for now at least...still wonder who's on his paper tho- must be nasty! and the way blaise just dismissed it as "trash"...o..*catcalls crazily*

crazy, sexy, physcotic boys...they're all in it for the sex but just use murder as an excuse...lol...cracks me up, man.

updatey soon! much cheerios
yo chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
nice chapter. I wonder what's on Blake's paper...and why does GM want Val? It makes no sense.
HiddenRoses.BlankPages chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
I like it. Nice chapter too. I was glued to the screen when I start reading this. Love it :D Update again soon please.
SeraiRhifune chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
OMG! So good. I loved this chapter, I honestly did. I really enjoy this story and love the action, even if it does scare me just the littlest bit.

Okay, more than a little.

Please update soon! You're doing such a wonderful job!

I remain your loyal reader,

Serai Rhifune
charm en route chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Ohh, this story is so much fun. [:

Also, the characters are pretty great and seem real, so good job.
Sabreal chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Ooh...creepy. Blaise is gonna be killed by Jason! *squeals and bounces on chair moronicly* But then maybe he won't...I dunno, b4 i was feeling all crappy for the characters but now i'm getting caught up in the bloodlust.

I've finally ready H2 (well skimmed read it more-like- I know ur gonna rewrite it someday so i'd rather read the better more polished version fully) and I think I know what's gonna happen next...Blaise survives, doesn't he? I'd be happy if he does but if he goes...i won't be complaining, for sure.

GM is one sneaky git. Git? Man? Hah- I don't know- I KNEW IT- GM's the senior in the beginning! For once, I'm right! Anyway yh bck to him being vry sneaky...he knew Lisa was there and Val was just trying to distract him yet he played along nicely- till he revealed he knew at least. I fear for Lisa and Val's lives...

Update soon! You've written one of those rare stories where I actually bother remembering all the character's names! Freaky!

x
Genuine Jennifer chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
Whoa! What an electrifying chapter! Definitely my favorite one of all. This chapter just had so much suspense and plot in it - it was amazing! Thanks so much for updating!

Genuine Jennifer
antiKATsta chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
wow, Val really *is* transparent. even though i'd probably do that too lol. Is she going to have any revelations about the game and actually play soon? Damn GM is hot lol

And why didn't Val just let GM ask another question?

Thanks for the update! D
Xanthe P chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
-squeals-

Aw, the kiss! HAHA I have no idea why I like it so much, but I just thought it was really cute... in a twisted, twisted way. XD

The ending's so cliffy. Can't wait for the next one! :D
me chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
hey ..i have a seriour complain here ..y arent u updating new chapters of the 3 best stories ever put on fiction press which r horrorscape II , equinox and jaided ..u hav already written horrorscapeI once before so instead of rewriting it y dnt u update the rest of ur amazing stories which hav been left untouched for quite a while now !..v luv horrorscapeI but v hav already read it and want 2 now read more of this intruiging story in its sequel so plz update that too ..
Izzey chapter 16 . 3/9/2009
i'm seriously scared for all of them. obviously James isn't going to make it out alive, but will Lisa, Blake and Val? i can't wait to find out. please update again asap!
662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »