Reviews for Horrorscape
Kat Loving chapter 15 . 3/8/2009
OMG! I can't wait for you to add the next chapter. I love Horrorscape II, and want to applaud you for keeping your characters on track and sounding age appropriate. It's not easy to accomplish, but you have. Good job!
Jill O'Brien chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
If you do not post chapter sixteen soon, I shall have to hunt you down and do mean and nasty things to you for making your readers wait because WE WANT MORE NAO! *G* This is my kind of dark and twisted and obsessive and I am just totally loving it. Reminds me a bit of the first book in 'The Forbidden Game' trilogy by L.J. Smith with the 'guy five cans short of a six pack screws with her and her friends and no one is safe' thing. I like your new-and-improved version very much. I never read the original so I can't say where things are changed for the better but I like it, whatever you've done.

In the prologue and first chapter (esp. the letter) the freakazoid's attitude made me think of Edward Cullen from 'Twilight', with how he's arrogant and cocky and doesn't give straight answers and the air that he feels he's better than everyone else and the rules don't apply to him. Any resemblance stops at that, though. Your GM is an infinitely superior character, much better shaped and defined and infinitely more believable and frightening/terrifying/intriguing than anything Stephenie Meyer could try to create. That's as far as any 'similarities' go. There are many other shadowy male antagonists out there with huge egos, enigmatic smiles, and the ability to scare the crap out of teenage girls out there, so someone could just as easily say GM reminds them of [cocky ass antagonist].

Speaking of cocky ass antagonists, if you like the movie Labyrinth and you enjoy a bit of fanfiction now and again, I highly reccomend reading 'A Forfeit of Dream's over on by K.L. Morgan and the on-indefinite-hiatus sequel 'What Dreams Must Come'.
Soggie chapter 15 . 3/3/2009
Absolutely wonderful, I'm so attached- GM is such a desirable character, despite the insane and psycho side. Sad that this is a horror story; not romance.

Nonetheless... I can't wait for more, I'm bouncing in my seat for more! Please update as soon as possible!
Sarahj259 chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
Great Chapterness! Good job!
laughing.through.tears chapter 15 . 2/18/2009
Whoa! I love the drama here. There's so much tension in the air, the cobwebs, and the creaky little floorboards that I asphyxiate from it. GM is a terribly mysterious person, as are the other white team members. I like your chess definitions at the beginning of each chapter. They mean and amuse me more than others might because I have extreme chess player family. Our dinner table talks consist of endgames and King's gambits. ;)) I think I've finally found an original romance story in this very symbolic hunting game.
Krissy029 chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Hey, I'm not sure if this is due to the rewrite or what but in chapter 3 I believe Lisa is wearing a short skirt and in this chapter she's hoisting up her dress, which implies she's wearing a different outfit all together or the skirt of her dress has grown in length. Just thought I'd let you know.
Erin Maureen chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
this story is asweome. have you ever read interrogame? by hatetohope? yours reminds me of it b/c its got all this suspense and a game and merciless players. LOVE IT
d3pth chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
Update soon!
A Droplet of Rain chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
YAY! An update! To tell the truth, i almost felt bad when Charlie died...ALMOST.

I wonder what GM is going to ask Val. guess i'll find out in the next chapter! Keep updating and writing! And don't forget to update Horrorscape II too! :D
Lesumi chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
D'8 He killed Charlie!
Lesumi chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Do you have picture references of how they look like?
McSarah chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
holy crap man! this story is freakin awesome!

Please update soon.
sunny-raindrop chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
I like the way you create anxiety and tension in the whole story. Wonderful!
Naproxenne chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
Ah, batshit with a firepoker.

MAN I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THAT FOR FOREVER.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
How horrific. GM just killed her, like that. He's an insane monster. How did he even ever manage to bypass the school system to get into Val's art class in the first place? Admin should get some testing done on every student. XD

Still, I'm sorta glad Charlie is dead. She was crazy and in denial, plus, that means Lisa doesn't have to die! Yay! As for her convo with Jason, I'm actually starting to fall for the guy. I don't know. If this story could be quartered into archetypes, he would probably go into the bad guy gone good guy category. I don't know. He's gotten on my nerves too much, but I think he's genuine about wanting to protect Lisa from GM's whimsical homocide fantasies.

Hmm, what is it exactly that Val has that GM likes. Personally, I'm glad she's bad mouthing the freak, but what is his problem? He's so strange. This is like a warped, creepier version of Phantom of the Opera, only without the disfigurement. XD I'm afraid of how this story is going to end, though. I have a high feeling the next vic will be either Blake or Jason. Most possibly Blake. Bring on the homocide!

Ah, well. This was an excellent chapter. The perfect length for optimal terror induced fun. :D Haha, I bet Val wishes she could be single and not stalked, but oh well. Great update!

Velvet.